Stepping Up To The Golden Calf (OOC)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streetwise Check to gain information on Ghost:

DC 5 There have been a number of people who took the name before.

DC 10 There was a guy by the name of Ghost out in Chicago a few years ago. A pretty competent Breaking and Entering type guy.

DC 15 The Ghost is a new player in Freedom City. He's been known to be hired out for jobs. It's rumored that he had something to do with the break in at Delphic Industries.

DC 20 The Ghost has a way of never being caught on video, hence the name. The man seems to have an unbelievible level of luck surrounding him which also adds to the name. He seems to slip away just like a ghost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for wandering off like that, been busy since the end of June. Between the 4th and my friend's marriage (and me being their chauffeur while they were in town), I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So, yeah. Hopefully, I'll get something up in the next few days.

Thanks! I'd read through the IC thread earlier and saw her pic in an earlier post. This is gonna be one 'interesting' heist -- I can'twait to see Grim's/Whisper's reaction when one of the 'mooks' turns into a demon!

I'm very intrigued by this as well - all sorts of moral conundrums for her, and a free demon with purchase! :D

It seems we have an abundance of Refs here in this thread. How should we go about playing out the heist? If we split the work up between refs, it should keep thigns interesting for all. I see at least two different groups, Ghost and Whisper in one and Capricia and the Demon (sorry haven'T gotten the name down yet) in the other.

Any suggestions as to what people want to do?