I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can reappear when you want to. Sooner's better, because the earlier you return, the more chance you have to play... and as a bonus, it might provide Dr. Archeville with a distraction to try to re-engage the controls to the power dampeners that he just found (yep, that's a hint there Dr. A :twisted: ).

I need a Knowledge (physical sciences) check, and an untrained Knowledge (so Intelligence) check as well. Your Knowledge (technology) roll was enough that you clearly understand how the power dampener controls work, but you need the other checks to determine how Dryad's metahuman powers interacted with your treatment to shut down the system, and based on the other two checks, what you can do there to counteract the effects. There are elements of physical sciences, life sciences, technology, and a little arcane lore in there, which is why it's an Intelligence check.

Excellent results overall, giving you the information that I listed in my post. Feel free to add a little technobabble of your own. You were able to tell the system to acquire a new target and start the process before White Knight spoke to you, but you don't think that he'll stand for any more delays based on your passive Sense Motive check. You can re-consider the argument you made or try a different tack if you'd like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dryad is still alive, but not for long if something isn't done fast. It looks as if all her vital functions have been interrupted; as if someone has flipped off her body without turning off her mind. Her body has stopped working, at least for the moment, but her brain is obviously still there, vital and alive, trapped in flesh that might kill her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...