Stesha began feeling a bit less wobbly as the undamaged parts of her hair began to turn green again, and after a minute or two she was able to regain her feet. "Just a little detour through a near-hell dimension on the way home," she told Gabe with a rueful smile, "not much fun, but a nap and a haircut and I'll be fine. Everything here seems... different. A lot different! I had no idea we were going to rewrite the past when we jumped in that portal, and then by the time we knew, it was way too late. But it seems mostly good?" she ventured, looking at the decidedly less-destroyed city. "People don't even seem to remember what happened. Except... oh no." 

Her flower portal opened a little more reluctantly than usual, but in just a moment she had a door to her holding area on Sanctuary.. Opening it wide, she called through, "Um, hello, yes! What's the last thing you all remember before I sent you to my safe place?" 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...what?" 

It took a little while to puzzle out that the last thing the people on the other side of the gateway remembered was being rescued from the nightmarish world of their birth. It seemed the younger Daniels had arrived there upon his 'vanishing' from this Earth, some trick of the timestream depositing him with the people left over from his home timeline rather than leaving him in the altered world.

"It is awkward situation, yes," admitted Frost as he rose from the side of his aged counterpart. "Buuut, you know, we have saved day!" He smiled, spreading his hands wide to the other heroes. "We saved dimension from Anopheles and made sure their families did not die in horrible agony. It is difficult way to end the day, but a good way to end it all the same!"