I Sea Dead People

Supercape

I'm not rolling for the Atlanteans notice/search because he was more focused on hostilities than making those rolls. Okay, Myrmidon will aid another on Tsunami succeeding automatically on the DC 10, and with his teamwork 3 giving her a +5 to a roll. I figure this would be him physically causing them to have a gag reflex by force of some sort making it easier for her to extract that water. If it works, that is.

I would also like to contribute to this, with Move Object (Area Shapeable, Range [Perception], Limited to Water). Maybe help to get them all in one go.

Well, I would, but the DC on mine is +9, whereas Tsumani's is +15, so it's outside the +5 range to make Combined Attack "pop." But, if I need to Extra Effort it to get in that range, I will.

Ok lets do this!

1d20+11=13

Water expunged. 

The two other Atlanteans will respond by stabbing their leader!

1d20+5=10, 1d20+5=7 being flat footed and prone, one spear hits, a DC 21 Toughness, lethal damage. 

1d20+4=10 for his toughness, so Disabled, Staggered, Dazed. But not dead!

As the two mind controlled atlanteans are only PL 6 Minions, versus four superheroes, I am happy for whoever wants to react to beat them up! I suppose Myrmidon would probably have the beat on that, as he was not involved in the water exorcism - but really, however you guys want to narrate KOing them or grappling them into submission, it is cool!

First however, Thevshi do you wish to post your Expungment Exoricism? Then I will respond with the spears ogf the Atlanteans. 

Power attacking for 2, Unarmed suit damage DC 25 with Takedown Attack.

Taking 10 on the attack for a +18, DC 27 total for both of them, which SC told me in chat the pair were down with that.

Medicine Check, Skill Mastery, with masterwork medical kit for a total of a 20.

Edited by Semi-Autogyro

Also: HGM, is that an intimidate from Glamazon? if so shoot me a roll! - although technically it would mean the Marines might help you when you are around, and stab you in the back when not! (Good old core rules!) At the moment they are indifferent.  In other words, they have their own agenda and will not especially help or hinder you outside of that agenda. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allrighty, I figure since Myrmidon has the feats and the skills, he'd be a pretty decent pilot even you decide to hit him with a penalty for not knowing how to pilot a giant spider mech. (Sad to say he missed that Shadow drivers' ed. class.) Though thats' why I asked for the admiral to be a backseat driver/captain. :lol:

Pretty awesome!

I think that needs a few rolls, namely:

Initimidate to see if the Captain Helps. DC 15 to see if he will, negating any drive penalty. 

Knowledge (Technology) to see if you can understand the controls well enough anyway: DC 15 to negate any drive penalty, DC 20 to understand  the sonic weaponry. 

Then an actual drive roll, at -5 unless you make one of the above. DC: Well, depends on what you want to do with the walker :) (your intentions?)

Okay, lets see.

For the intimidate: 1d20+0=10 (Using a HP on this to re-roll) 1d20+0=8 + 10 (HP Bonus) = 18

As for the Know(Tech) he can take a 10 with skill mastery and get a 20 total.

Well, he's going to use it against the undead of course. Attacking the largest concentration of the flooded with the sonic weapons while staying on the evasive since he has the requisite feats to fire weapons and perform evasive maneuvers. I figure that it will at least take a round for him to take control of the walker and get it going, regardless.