All About The Franklins

EternalPhoenix

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first. With one full combat turn in the books, here's how things stand.

Ferretti's House3 rounds gone, 18 remaining

Delano Light-Uninjured-Villain

Red Rat-Uninjured and Hidden-1 HP

Revenant-Uninjured-1 HP

Outside Esther's Apartment-2 rounds gone, 18 remaining

Blue Jay-Uninjured-1 HP

Olive Cartridge-Uninjured-Villain

Delano Light, only knowing about Revenant's entrance (and not even who she is, yet), will prepare his fist for her face. When she appears upon the scene, anyway. As stated above, he is not yet aware the Rat is there.

Olive's defense check is...29. So...yeah. Facepalm was needed there, yes. She will use a Teleport effect without her using her gun to put some distance between the two (as well as attempt to raise Jay's paranoia about Olive pulling a disappearing act) and just shoot her. Rav, you get a hero point. Why? Because said shot is a surprise attack, with Olive teleporting to Esther's balcony for the shot, so that all that light would disguise her reappearance. Attack roll is...31 ...okay, then. DC 22.

Cape? The Rat is up! Also the phone convo is over.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

With a 22, that is indeed a failure on that Intimidate, that was indeed a complete miss. So bad of a miss, in fact, that Light just throws an incredulous look in the Rat's general direction and keeps on waiting for Revenant.

Speaking of, it's her turn, Tiff!

Edited by EternalPhoenix
  • 2 weeks later...

Olive's not going for the win, so to speak. She's just playing around. So, with Jay dazed for this round, she doesn't do a blessed thing.

Update time!

Ferretti's House6 rounds gone, 16 remaining

Delano Light-Uninjured-Villain

Red Rat-Uninjured and Hidden-1 HP

Revenant-Uninjured-1 HP

Outside Esther's Apartment-4 rounds gone, 16 remaining

Blue Jay-1 Bruise and Dazed-1 HP

Olive Cartridge-Uninjured-Villain

I am fudging the time over at Feretti's a bit. Basically you've got until Olive and Jay are done. Also, I'mma fiat that Light hits Revenant, so have a HP Tiff. However, it will fail miserably to penetrate her impervious. So there's that. Cape? You're up!

Edited by EternalPhoenix
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's what I get for writing while half asleep. Guys are thugs, right out of the book. They are a few cameras, but they look old as heck and have been outside from some time. No skylights, but it does have the usual amount of narrow windows at the top. Some of them are boarded up. Some are not. Two things. Said thugs are outside, I made no mention of the inside. Since they're thugs under minion rules, don't bother with that rolling stuff. Take whoever you like out and be awesome while you do it.

For the record, inside is a maze of boxes. The office is lit, but dim, much like Esther's apartment was. However, there's no clear path to the office, unless you free run over the various boxes to get there.