Hate Filled Stars

Geez3r

“It was an ordinary day in Freedom City at least until a strange light was seen in the sky. That light grew and grew until it became a fireball that streaked across the sky. A meteorite fell from the sky and struck Freedom City right in the heart of Liberty Park. A resounding crash echoed throughout the city streets, followed shortly by the blare of car alarms and sirens. But this was no mere rock from the edge of space. It was alive, and it had a purpose.â€

And because this is a thread that I'm running, it's purpose will involve the heroes punching things. I'm looking for 3-4 PC's all PL 10+, not including Maxima who I will be playing in the thread. We'll say this place on 8/30 at around 10am or so. Anyone who would be around Liberty Park around that time, or have cause to investigate a falling meteorite are welcome. The thread will be pretty straight forward. It'll kick off with some combat shortly after the heroes arrive on scene before having some more plot / complications / investigations, which is then followed by some more combat.