Southside OOC

beard

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome craziness. :D

With any other character, I'd have to take you up on that. But if you sneak a peek at Nanowire's sheet, "awesome craziness" is not his style. He could pick up his step some if, say, a copter attempted a crash landing on his head, but other than that, he'll probably keep up his steady ambling gait.

EDIT: Oh, and you don't have to wait to post. If you're waiting for someone to do something, then, yes, you'll have to hold off, but if you wanted to hurl a chunk of masonry at the white-haired guy's head, feel free.

With any other character, I'd have to take you up on that. But if you sneak a peek at Nanowire's sheet, "awesome craziness" is not his style. He could pick up his step some if, say, a copter attempted a crash landing on his head, but other than that, he'll probably keep up his steady ambling gait.

EDIT: Oh, and you don't have to wait to post. If you're waiting for someone to do something, then, yes, you'll have to hold off, but if you wanted to hurl a chunk of masonry at the white-haired guy's head, feel free.

Sorry for the delay in my post, I was going to write it up today, but I think that I have something wrong on my character's character sheet (and don't have the Ultimate Powers book with me). Anyone know how tall you would be with 5 ranks of Growth? I think it is taller than 10 feet, but can't check till later tonight.

Thev

Sorry for the delay in my post, I was going to write it up today, but I think that I have something wrong on my character's character sheet (and don't have the Ultimate Powers book with me). Anyone know how tall you would be with 5 ranks of Growth? I think it is taller than 10 feet, but can't check till later tonight.

Thev

Thev