Southside OOC

beard

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero, I think it might be when you are copying the link. When you first roll, a screen will pop up showing the roll and below that will be a link. You need to click that link to another screen, again showing the roll and then copy the that to link over. (That making sense?)

(edit: Zero, I looked again at what you link, and your linking a part that rerolls when activated, which is why it always comes up different. If you look at the screen, there is a part at the bottom that says "You can link to this roll at" and then gives a link to another page. Go to that page, and then link that page in and it should fix the problems)

Ah, ok, thanks Thevshi..good to know for future refrences

Zero, I think it might be when you are copying the link. When you first roll, a screen will pop up showing the roll and below that will be a link. You need to click that link to another screen, again showing the roll and then copy the that to link over. (That making sense?)

(edit: Zero, I looked again at what you link, and your linking a part that rerolls when activated, which is why it always comes up different. If you look at the screen, there is a part at the bottom that says "You can link to this roll at" and then gives a link to another page. Go to that page, and then link that page in and it should fix the problems)