Southside OOC

beard

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ref says there is in fact a crowd of people directly below you people being drawn to super fights like they inevitably are. The ref however also says you can't see directly down because your movement his hampered and while you can move your head to some extent your body is bound by The Emissary so looking straight down to shoot is hard at best. That being said here's what you get, if you want to shoot straight down it'll be like firing at someone with cover so you'd have a -8 to hit anyone directly below you. The crowd is sort of big however so there are some you can see at an angle to your location that you'd only take a -4 to hitting, there are other people approaching the scene but at the moment they're outside your first range increment so you'd be at a -2 to hit the nearest of them.

your choice.

The ref says there is in fact a crowd of people directly below you people being drawn to super fights like they inevitably are. The ref however also says you can't see directly down because your movement his hampered and while you can move your head to some extent your body is bound by The Emissary so looking straight down to shoot is hard at best. That being said here's what you get, if you want to shoot straight down it'll be like firing at someone with cover so you'd have a -8 to hit anyone directly below you. The crowd is sort of big however so there are some you can see at an angle to your location that you'd only take a -4 to hitting, there are other people approaching the scene but at the moment they're outside your first range increment so you'd be at a -2 to hit the nearest of them.

your choice.

your choice.

Hey MarkK, unless I'm seriously screwed up on this one, you only have a Grapple mod of +19. (+10 (STR) +4 (Base Attack Bonus) +5 (Super-Strength) = 19)

I'm pretty sure you don't count Melee Focus in the equation, but I may be wrong. Beard, any thoughts?

Well, it is for the Refs to determine here, but the rules for Grapple say its the "attack bonus" that is part of the equation, not Base Attack Bonus. After all, grappling is melee (or unarmed fighting), so it would make sense to me that Attack Focus Melee would add to it.

Hey MarkK, unless I'm seriously screwed up on this one, you only have a Grapple mod of +19. (+10 (STR) +4 (Base Attack Bonus) +5 (Super-Strength) = 19)

I'm pretty sure you don't count Melee Focus in the equation, but I may be wrong. Beard, any thoughts?

Well, it is for the Refs to determine here, but the rules for Grapple say its the "attack bonus" that is part of the equation, not Base Attack Bonus. After all, grappling is melee (or unarmed fighting), so it would make sense to me that Attack Focus Melee would add to it.