Southside OOC

beard

This is where I'm going to handle combat posts for this little scenario. We're gonna roll all the dice here and actions by round as well then I'll post up a synopsis at the end of every round and we'll continue until we're done.

That being said I'll need initiative rolls for Damien, Kevin and The Emissary if you all want to be involved in or around the combat....oh Nanowire as well if he's going to join in.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where I'm going to handle combat posts for this little scenario. We're gonna roll all the dice here and actions by round as well then I'll post up a synopsis at the end of every round and we'll continue until we're done.

That being said I'll need initiative rolls for Damien, Kevin and The Emissary if you all want to be involved in or around the combat....oh Nanowire as well if he's going to join in.