Double Dutch

Supercape

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. He is not exactly hiding so we can say you run and find him in one move action. As you will automatically win initiative, you will also have a standard action. 

Lets split this up with an IC post from you processing what the Duke and Grim said, followed by a run. 

Then Ill post the scene at Silberman's. 

Then back to your standard action. 

• 3 weeks later...

And the plan manifests...

Robert is knocked out and in cardiac arrest from the shock. For the complication, 1 HP to Velocity. 

To start with the electricity causes a DC 10 Area Affect to Grimalkin. Her  Danger Sense comes into play, giving her a +5 bonus on the reflex save. 

Then, initiative:

1d20+4=19 for Cyberduke

Note that moving in the cellar, with all the cables, during combat, requires a DC 5 DEX check or you get electrocuted (Damage 5 effect). 

Actually I forgot that her Rage lasts for 5 rounds, but she essentially engaged it during a non-combat sequence; what say you, O mighty GM? Would she be able to drop out of it, or would she still be a ragin' Cajun for a few more rounds? I'm fine either way.

Lets go for rage lasting 1 round to do the smash up. 

I'm just going to post with the Dukes reply then we can move to initiative:

Round 1:

68 (Surprise Surprise) - Velocity - 4 HP

25 - Grimalkin - 1 HP (4 Rounds of Rage left)

19 - Cyberduke

Robert is in Cardiac Arrest pending a thump to the chest (i.e. Medicine skill DC 10) He will need a Fort Save DC 0 (+2/Round) to avoid being the dead. 

Moving in the cellar, with all the cables, during combat, requires a DC 5 DEX check or you get electrocuted 

EDIT: not low light conditions, but flickering lights - which means partial concealment to everyone unless you have a non visual accurate sense or something like infravision. 

• 2 weeks later...

Grim attacks with her Cricket Bat of Justice!

1d20+12=30

So while Raging, her Strength is 22 and I'm counting her bat as a Club, so 6+2= Damage 8 effect. Add 15 for DC 23 Toughness Save (think that math is all right). Grim has Accurate Hearing and Scent, so she's got him dead to rights, but let me know if she has to make any other saves!