Character Concept

Yeah, I understood that very well, tnx a lot.

But I could combine Telekinesis/Telepathy, since I'm not really expecting them to be used at the same time...

Maybe even flight included in the array..

But I'm more trying to think up a PL6 hero character, but there's so many cool abilities to choose from ! :bunny:

I don't know if this has been covered, but the Alternate Powers in an Array should probably have some kind of logic to them as well. Putting TK and TP in a Psychic array makes sense, as does Flight if the Flight is also psychically based (in this case, probably a variation on TK). If the Flight power came from wings or a jetpack, that wouldn't really fit in the array, unless the wings or jetpack were created/powered by psychic energy.

I don't know if this has been covered, but the Alternate Powers in an Array should probably have some kind of logic to them as well. Putting TK and TP in a Psychic array makes sense, as does Flight if the Flight is also psychically based (in this case, probably a variation on TK). If the Flight power came from wings or a jetpack, that wouldn't really fit in the array, unless the wings or jetpack were created/powered by psychic energy.

Of course, but tnx for the reminder.