Apartment for rent

Heritage

1 BR West End apt, perfect for recent college grads. Full kitchen, 1.5 baths, wash/dryer in unit. $800/mo. Call Lynn at 609-555-1968

So if there are any college age PCs out there, there's an apartment for rent over Grim's bookstore. If they are willing to work at least 20 hours a week for her, she might be able to waive the rent entirely and still pay them $10/hr.

Just putting that out there!

Edited by Heritage

Kit's not really in the market for an apartment. She can teleport back to the Vance mansion in Chicago on a whim, and if given the chance, why not live in a mansion? Tona's welcome to stay whenever she pleases, even long-term, but she'd probably want something a little more humble.

Though she'd totally help with househunting and getting folks settled and unraveling the inevitable devious scheme behind this too-good-to-be-true apartment.

Though she'd totally help with househunting and getting folks settled and unraveling the inevitable devious scheme behind this too-good-to-be-true apartment.

Well I did just adjust the ad to reflect that fact it's actually one and half bathrooms and not two full ones; mystery solved!

I would be happy with either tenant, and we could do a quick thread of Lynn showing folks around the apartment as each one tries to probe the other for clues!

The bedroom is 9' by 15' with attached master bathroom and a 3' by 6' closet; actually, one of the weak points of the apartment in not a lot of closet space. Kind of long and thin, but there are other perks as well. I need to upload the floorplan when I get the chance.

Exactly!

Rav, if you just want to have Tona move in, with Kit as he roommate or stopping by for frequent visits, I'd be cool with that too; Grim has no issues with same sex partners, though Kit's devilish nature might give her pause... :P

Very true! Looking over her sheet, Kit and Grim actually have a lot in common power-wise (devil girl vs dark fae), so they will probably react strongly to each other. Not enough for Grim to disallow Tona to move in or anything, but mighty make for some fun rp moments.