Players Name: Cotoloti

Power Level: 6

Characters Name: Amii Lorring

Alternate Identity: ...

Height: 5'

Weight: 110 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Description: Cute little half Asian girl. Rave/Urban style and no Hello Kitty thank you.

History:

I was born in Madrid, raised in London until the age of three, moved to Tokyo for two years and apparently learned a lot of Japanese which I can't recall any of. I can barely order sushi but I'm really good with chopsticks. My parents took me back home to the US and I grew up in Seattle. Not bad really. I remember liking Tokyo better but I liked my parents house in Seattle the best. There was no room to run around in Tokyo or London, except in the parks but in Seattle my parents house was really big and the back yard opened up onto conservation lands. Years passed and I grew up into the beloved and gifted young woman you see today. I have brains and I'm cute and I have lots and lots and lots of friends and acquaintances. Thank you world wide web. Between all the community sites and my personal blog I've got thousands of people willing to give me info within minutes of a post. It's amazing. In school I hung around with the geeks and gave them human socialization credits in exchange for programming know how and other clever things. I have a totally sweet home system courtesy of these hardcore nerds. They're so nerdy they never even play video games. Though one time they were really excited about one of the graphics engines. Go figure.

So how did I get where I am now? A real metal head? ;) Well like I said before. I'm a super-hero because I'm the only one who could fit in the suit. These hardcores decided to give themselves a challenge. They wanted to build a super suit. They had money. Hey half of them had patents on technologies already. So they started building. They get about halfway done and they've already sunk a ton of money into the technology when they start to actually consider the driver. They all want to drive but they don't, deep down, really want to get shot at. Maybe it was that, buried in all their subconscious when they finished the inner shell. They'd made it too small. Someone had carried a one or moved a decimal. No matter how it happened they had a suit of armor that not even the smallest of them could fit in. That's about the time I dropped by to see how things were going and pointed that little fact out to them.

"What were you guys thinking? This thing is built for a kid and you do not want a kid running around with this. Oh man can you imagine the fun they'd have?"

I put it on to show them just how small it was and they all got this funny look. Next thing I know I'm down to my underwear and no one is even interested in the fact. It hurts a girls feelings a little bit. So they take measurements. Really, really detailed and embarrassing measurements. They got a few smacks along the way for that but they hardly noticed. They took castings. Finally a few weeks later they started showing me how the internal mechanisms would work. I was speechless. This was mind blowing stuff. Sci-fi in realtime. The stuff they were coming up with was amazing and they were all going to be billionaires someday. And they all want me to use the suit. Fortunately for these geeks I wasn't so smart that I didn't play video games. Thank you first person shooters with over complicated controls.

Time passed. It took them all semester but they finished the armor. They'd worked 24-7 and had to do a little creative rewriting of the schools grading systems so that no one made a fuss of their prolonged absences.

We did test runs out in the foothills. I discovered a lot of super-hero in training facts. I fell over a lot. A few things blew up, completely accidentally I swear! It was a steep learning curve. Never EVER give yourself a forehead smack when you have super strength and don't have it quite under control yet. Also make sure that you take your first test flight on an empty stomach. Set us back a week and they made me do all the cleaning!

Finally we were done. We had a working super suit and a pilot - me! - and now all we had to do was go find some bad guys.

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Combat: 0

Attack: 0 /+5

Defense: 0/+4

Initiative: 0

Grapple: 0/+16

Saves: 6

Toughness: 8

Fortitude: - (+4 recovery)

Reflex: 4

Will: 4

Skills: 8

Computers 7 (+10), Gather Information 7 (+9), Intimidate 5 (+7), Knowledge (streetwise) 5 (+8) (technology) 3 (+6), Notice 5 (+7)

Feats: 4

Accurate Attack, Contacts, Move by Attack, Stunning Attack

Powers: 62

Internal Armor (Container) Cost: 16

Datalink 3

AP: Communication (Radio)

AP: Machine Control (Move Object - limited to machines)

Regeneration: 11 (Recovery Bonus +4, Bruised 1, Unconscious 1, Injured 1, Staggered 2, Disabled 2)

Device External Armor Cost: 46

Blast 7 Cost: 17

AP: Enhanced Strength 14

AP: Telekinesis 7 Extra: Damaging Flaw: Limited Direction [towards and away]

AP: Snare 7

Enhanced Attack 5

Enhanced Defense 4

Flight 4 = 9

AP: Super Strength 4

Immunity 9 (Life Support)

Protection (Extra: Impervious Flaw: Fades - Ablative) 8

Super-Senses 9 (Normal Sight [Extended], Direction Sense, Infravision, Radar, Ultra-Hearing, Ultravision)

Drawbacks:

Normal Identity -4 points

Costs: Abilities (14) + Combat (00) + Saves (06) + Skills (08) + Feats (04) + Powers (62) - Drawbacks (04) = 90

Fortitude: - (+4 recovery)

Did you buy Immunity to Fortitude saves? I don't see it on your sheet.

Device External Armor Cost: 46

-This should be Device, External Armor (Hard to lose) Cost: 56.

-We also need to know if extra effort applies to you or the device.

3. We also need descriptors for the powers within your container and Device, especially regeneration and your Blast/Telekinesis array.

Did you buy Immunity to Fortitude saves? I don't see it on your sheet.

Um... heh. No she just has a bad Fort save? No modifier other than a +4 recovery from Regen.

2. Device External Armor Cost: 46

-This should be Device, External Armor (Hard to lose) Cost: 56.

Rrr.. Math Bad!!! *smash!* This is a big one and requires much dragging, kicking and screaming back to the drawing board.

-We also need to know if extra effort applies to you or the device.

What device? *crumple* *toss* *sigh*

3. We also need descriptors for the powers within your container and Device, especially regeneration and your Blast/Telekinesis array.

Those... if I can manage some basic math... will be along with the rest of it.

Um... heh. No she just has a bad Fort save? No modifier other than a +4 recovery from Regen.

Ah. No problem. Please, when you revise, list it as +0. The "â€â€" is usually reserved for non-existent traits.

Rrr.. Math Bad!!! *smash!* This is a big one and requires much dragging, kicking and screaming back to the drawing board.

I think your math at the bottom of your sheet is correct. You just had the wrong numbers listed.

Post here once you've made your revisions. :D

Surely not. :)

I don't know if you read other characters but here's what Heridfel, one of global Moderators, said when another player considered scrapping her current un-approved character to build something else entirely.

"Nope. If you would like to try another character, better now than after you've been sanctioned and playing. We can move this to the archived characters if you think you might come back to it, or the regular archive otherwise."