Forget the cards, I win [OOC]

Endless Flight

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool battle! Quite the show. A good mix of contestants as well. You really held your own, Shadowboxer - good to see what a smart martial artist is capable of against a more overtly powerful opponent. And you play quite the good villain Uninverted - I look forward to more exploits from the both of you.

Cool battle! Quite the show. A good mix of contestants as well. You really held your own, Shadowboxer - good to see what a smart martial artist is capable of against a more overtly powerful opponent. And you play quite the good villain Uninverted - I look forward to more exploits from the both of you.

Thank you Cosmicarus! Uninverted provided an excellent challenge.

At 2,000 MPH, Maelstrom covered 200 feet in one round. That is awesome in my books.

I think we'll need a Referee to conclude this session. Just to tie up Nightrival's conversation with the security guards, and if there are any consequences from our bout.

At 2,000 MPH, Maelstrom covered 200 feet in one round. That is awesome in my books.

I think we'll need a Referee to conclude this session. Just to tie up Nightrival's conversation with the security guards, and if there are any consequences from our bout.