Forget the cards, I win [OOC]

Endless Flight

Er... hate to stick my head in here, but there's something about Air Control you should probably know. In it's fresh-out-of-the-box state, it cannot be use to directly damage someone, so you two have been playing it right. All it can do is Trip someone or lift weights - excluding people. It might not make a ton of sense, but consider the fact that it only costs two points per rank. Would the designers include something that can auto-hit and damage someone for that little? Anyway, sorry for butting in, hope this helps.

No, you're not butting in at all. I'm obviously confused about how Air Control works. I'm actually fine with autohitting, but I'm not fine with autodamage. Not without a saving throw. So, if I'm reading you right, Maelstrom cannot toss Nightrival around? *scratches head*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 4

This is a surprise attack (because Nightrival's concealed) so Maelstrom's DC is 16. The attack roll is 28, subtracting 4 points from the Attack bonus and adding it to the Damage bonus thanks to the Power Attack feat. The Damage DC is 23.

I'm assuming a wooden chair is light enough to throw at that distance. If not, I'll change it into an unbroken bottle or some other object. I just thought it'll look cool to chuck a chair. :)

Round 4

This is a surprise attack (because Nightrival's concealed) so Maelstrom's DC is 16. The attack roll is 28, subtracting 4 points from the Attack bonus and adding it to the Damage bonus thanks to the Power Attack feat. The Damage DC is 23.

I'm assuming a wooden chair is light enough to throw at that distance. If not, I'll change it into an unbroken bottle or some other object. I just thought it'll look cool to chuck a chair. :)

Round 4