Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Endless Flight

Forget the cards, I win [OOC]

Recommended Posts

Just a couple of quick questions: What time is this all taking place? Is there some way to know what the area looks like, what objects are lying around, the casino's layout?

Share this post


Link to post

Just a couple of quick questions: What time is this all taking place? Is there some way to know what the area looks like, what objects are lying around, the casino's layout?

Share this post


Link to post

Just a couple of quick questions: What time is this all taking place? Is there some way to know what the area looks like, what objects are lying around, the casino's layout?

Share this post


Link to post

okay, so quick answer no map. I don't make them very well and I can't find one at the moment so you'll just have to do with your imagination and my description. To that end as Maelstrom stops blowing gale force winds through the casino and turns to hit you with some Nightrival nothing is currently blowing around. In easy view of the front doorway are a number of tables and stools with chips and cash and drinks on some of them but mostly littering the floor. There is a chandelier above the main entrance way swinging back and forth wildly at the moment and a number of angry looking men in black suits with guns headed towards the doorway.

Initiative rolls please...and a strength check from Nightrival as well.

Share this post


Link to post

okay, so quick answer no map. I don't make them very well and I can't find one at the moment so you'll just have to do with your imagination and my description. To that end as Maelstrom stops blowing gale force winds through the casino and turns to hit you with some Nightrival nothing is currently blowing around. In easy view of the front doorway are a number of tables and stools with chips and cash and drinks on some of them but mostly littering the floor. There is a chandelier above the main entrance way swinging back and forth wildly at the moment and a number of angry looking men in black suits with guns headed towards the doorway.

Initiative rolls please...and a strength check from Nightrival as well.

Share this post


Link to post

okay, so quick answer no map. I don't make them very well and I can't find one at the moment so you'll just have to do with your imagination and my description. To that end as Maelstrom stops blowing gale force winds through the casino and turns to hit you with some Nightrival nothing is currently blowing around. In easy view of the front doorway are a number of tables and stools with chips and cash and drinks on some of them but mostly littering the floor. There is a chandelier above the main entrance way swinging back and forth wildly at the moment and a number of angry looking men in black suits with guns headed towards the doorway.

Initiative rolls please...and a strength check from Nightrival as well.

Share this post


Link to post

duh, my bad Nightrival you may choose between a strength, dexterity or acrobatics check to avoid being tripped (you'd have to beat a 19). Sorry to hold up combat guys but once we get that cleared up we can begin round on with Nightrival at 18 and Maelstrom at 3. oh, and the casino's goon squad at 5 initiative roll (1d20=5)

Share this post


Link to post

duh, my bad Nightrival you may choose between a strength, dexterity or acrobatics check to avoid being tripped (you'd have to beat a 19). Sorry to hold up combat guys but once we get that cleared up we can begin round on with Nightrival at 18 and Maelstrom at 3. oh, and the casino's goon squad at 5 initiative roll (1d20=5)

Share this post


Link to post

duh, my bad Nightrival you may choose between a strength, dexterity or acrobatics check to avoid being tripped (you'd have to beat a 19). Sorry to hold up combat guys but once we get that cleared up we can begin round on with Nightrival at 18 and Maelstrom at 3. oh, and the casino's goon squad at 5 initiative roll (1d20=5)

Share this post


Link to post

Fair enough, a 26 is more than enough to avoid being tripped by a very harsh gust of wind. Now onto round 1, post your actions please gentlemen and I'll resolve them and post a synopsis for round one while the two of you work on round 2.

speaking of I'll go post up the synopsis of that surprise round.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×