Power Level: 10 (156 PPs)

Unspent PPs: 6

Characters Name: Capricia Chill

Alternate Identity: Violetta Tonifanni, Violetta Williams, Secret

Height: 5'7"

Weight: ~120 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Description: Violetta Williams tends to look like she's trying to stand out, always wearing designer clothing and expensive jewelry. Body-wise, she looks like she works out, giving her an athletic, but not paper-thin look. She keeps her hair long and freely flowing, usually only tying it back for important functions. As Capricia, however, she tends to dress in mob-style pinstripe suits, mostly with skirts. She doesn't seem to realize the impracticality of this yet.

History: Violetta "Letta" Williams was born into the Freedom Mob, being related to the Tonifanni family on her mother's side. Her mother, not being a huge fan of being actively involved with the Mob, decided to take her husband's name as soon as possible, trying to escape being attached to nearly every single murder investigation involving the Mob. This didn't stop Violetta from getting large amounts of gifts from the Mob at whatever opportunity they could give them. Letta grew up with lots of money, and lots of nice things, and never really cared where it came from. She was living the life of a mob princess, and didn't care. She got through school easily enough, and got a full-ride scholarship into Freedom College, even if some of the process seems to have had a sharp drop in applicants for said scholarship.

Letta's college years, however, were spent mostly living the party life. Some say she spent the same amount of time partying as she did sleeping, which didn't seem to leave much room for school. She did well enough, earning a degree in Business, although not with any sort of honors. In fact, her transcript would show that she barely squeaked by. She decided that trying to do anything with her degree was out of the question, and went to her uncle, the closest actual member of the Freedom Mob that she knew. When she asked him what she could do in the Mob, he laughed right in her face. He handed her a wad of money, and told her to go out, have fun, and just get some dead-end job and get free money. Letta was so pissed off, she decided to go out with her friends, and get terribly drunk. She doesn't remember most of the rest of the night, but she woke up the next morning in her apartment, and everything seemed fine.

However, she underwent a strange treatment, an offshoot of the DNAscent process, used on her as a sort of sleeper-unit. The test was supposed to see if she'd survive an inactive dosage. Instead, the formula reactivated itself inside of her system, leading her to notice that she could freeze things just by thinking about it. This led to some very strange incidents, but mostly everything seemed fine. She hid what she was doing well enough, that when she finally came out as Capricia Chill, no one knew who she was. She's been trying to start her own mafia-style business, but doesn't seem very good at subtlety or anything of that nature. So far, however, she seems to be able to run a small-time supercriminal enterprise of her own. Whether she keeps working on her own things, or decides to team up with some of the (most likely smarter) villains in Freedom City.

Stats: 16pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 12 (+1)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Combat: 22pp

Attack: +5 (+9 Ranged)

Grapple: +8

Defense: +6 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -8, -0 w/out Force Field

Initiative: +2

Saves: 18pp

Toughness: +11 (Imp 5), +1 w/out Force Field

Fortitude: +8 (+1 Con, +7)

Reflex: +7 (+2 Dex, +5)

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

Skills: 60r=15pp

Bluff 12 (+15)

Diplomacy 12 (+15)

Gather Information 12 (+15)

Knowledge (Business) 6 (+7)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 8 (+9)

Sense Motive 10 (+11)

Feats: 16pp

Attack Focus (Ranged) 4

Connected

Contacts

Distract (Bluff)

Inspire 3

Minions 4 (5 Thugs [pg 229, main])

Taunt

Well-Informed

Powers: 65pp

Cold Control 10 (1 mile radius; Extra: Selective Attack; PFs: 5 Alternate Powers) [35pp]

AP: Blast 10 (cold; Extra: Alternate Save/Fortitude)

AP: Blast 10 (ice; Extra: Penetrating)

AP: Create Object 10 (ice shapes; Extra: Movable)

AP: Fatigue 10 (freeze breath; Extra: Ranged)

AP: Paralyze 10 (freeze beam; Extra: Ranged)

Flight 3 (ice slides, 50 mph; Drawback: Can still be tripped [-1]) [5pp]

Force Field 10 (ice armor; Partial Extra: Impervious 5) [15pp]

Immunity 10 (cold effects) [10pp]

Drawbacks:

Vulnerability (to Fire, +1 to Save DC; Common, Minor; -2)

DC Block

Blast, Cold --- DC 25 Fort --- damage

Blast, Ice --- DC 25 Toughness --- damage, penetrating 10

Fatigue --- DC 20 Fort --- fatigued

Paralyze --- DC 20 Fort --- paralyzed

Costs: Abilities (16) + Combat (22) + Saves (18) + Skills (15) + Feats (16) + Powers (65) - Drawbacks (02) = 150 Total Cost

---

As a side note, I apologize for the writing being a little forced. I can't seem to ever get a clear train of thought anymore, and it was sort of forced through blocks in the brain.

She's got 12 Feats listed, so that's 12pp, not 10.

Her Grapple bonus would be +9 (same as her BAB + Str modifier), not +5.

I would prefer it if folks list the damage they can do along with their Combat info (in her case, something like "Cold Blast, Ranged Damage 10, Fort DC 25" or "Breath Freeze, Ranged Fatigue 10, Fort DC 20"). It makes keeping track of things a lot easier.

She's got 12 Feats listed, so that's 12pp, not 10.

Her Grapple bonus would be +9 (same as her BAB + Str modifier), not +5.

I would prefer it if folks list the damage they can do along with their Combat info (in her case, something like "Cold Blast, Ranged Damage 10, Fort DC 25" or "Breath Freeze, Ranged Fatigue 10, Fort DC 20"). It makes keeping track of things a lot easier.

1) Fixed, Feats to 12, Attack down to +8 to even the points out.

2) That was something I forgot to fix. Fixed now to +8.

3) Fixed that as well, should I put numbers on my Create Ice power as well?

Also, I guess I should ask the same question here. Attack Focus (Ranged), does it work automatically for Area effects, even if said Area effects are supposed to be touch-range?

• 7 months later...