[Request] Referee for Solo Game

Shadowboxer

I started a new solo game in Greenbank entitled The Hole and I'm looking for someone interested in designing an old school dungeon. The premise is simple: Warden (Mutants and Masterminds: Freedom City, p. 224) has been hired to lure Nightrival into one of his deadly traps, and it worked! The Referee in question has a unique opportunity to create an elaborate deathtrap filled with puzzles and obstacles to challenge the hero as he finds the means to escape. My only request is that the puzzles don't require technical skills to solve.

I would consider having other players join if their characters are appropriate to a street level setting and are interested in problem-solving, although fighting robot drones would be a nice change of pace. The introduction has already been written though we can work in how the other characters find their way into the deathtrap.

Thanks for reading!

I started a new solo game in Greenbank entitled The Hole and I'm looking for someone interested in designing an old school dungeon. The premise is simple: Warden (Mutants and Masterminds: Freedom City, p. 224) has been hired to lure Nightrival into one of his deadly traps, and it worked! The Referee in question has a unique opportunity to create an elaborate deathtrap filled with puzzles and obstacles to challenge the hero as he finds the means to escape. My only request is that the puzzles don't require technical skills to solve.

I would consider having other players join if their characters are appropriate to a street level setting and are interested in problem-solving, although fighting robot drones would be a nice change of pace. The introduction has already been written though we can work in how the other characters find their way into the deathtrap.

Thanks for reading!

Oh dude, can Grim join you in this? This sounds sweet as hell! :D

I'll take this one on. Now, I have to warn you, my map making skills suck out loud so this is going to be more or less freeform and abstract. If'n ya'll wanted Da Vinci, you should have gone to the Louvre. ;)

My first post will go up over the weekend, but I am pretty busy, so forgive me if you have to wait till sunday.