Heavy Decisions (OOC)

Round 2

25 - Argonaut - 1 HP - Unharmed
19 - Mook 2  - GM - Unharmed
13 - Mook 1 - GM - Staggered

Blast (DC22) vs Mook 2: 1d20+9 16 Barely missing.
Mook's 1 & 2Blast away at Argonaut (DC19): 2#1d20+6 18

Argonaut's first Tou Save (DC19): 1d20+8 27
Argonaut's second Tou Save (DC19): 1d20+8 14 She picks up a bruise.

Round 2
7 - Thief Leader - GM, 1 HP - Unharmed
4 - Nevermore  - 1 HP - Unharmed

Thief Leader comes in for another Punch (DC20): 1d20+7 9 Missing again.

• 2 weeks later...

So.  I'm thinking Sam snags Terrifica's cell via sleight of hand, then swaps it with her own, letting her 'port out the captive, and then when the dust settles on the whole helicopter thing, make contact with her own phone to get back in touch with the scene, captive in hand.

I can roll if you'd like, EP, or we can just say it works 'cuz it's cool.  Especially if the helicopter means things start going badly and too many folks start getting away.

Edited by Blue Rose
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is not crit for a grapple, but yeah he can only beat that with a 20 of his own.  Thief Leader's Grapple Check: 1d20+12 25 He is bound!
The bad thing about our grapple house rules.  The defender being able to forgo a grapple check in his turn is no longer a thing.  Maybe?  Either way should move from a bound status before he can try something like that.  And since escaping is a move action.
Move Action:  Grapple Check (Escape): 1d20+12 15

Letsee Terrifica can hear the sounds of fighting and can make it down by moving all out.  Or in three move actions.  One if she wants to deal with fall damage seeing as she doesn't have slow fall on the swing line (though can stunt, but probably best not to).

Edited by HG Morrison

It looks like he'll break out (check result of 15 beats bonus of 12), but it will take until his turn to do so. Long-delayed IC post shortlyish.

Well actually you'd roll against his check and likely easily beat it.

Can you tell me what the fall damage would be like?

DC20

Edited by HG Morrison
  • 2 weeks later...