A Little Friendly Competition (OOC)

Hilarious shenanigans are sure to abound, because this thread's events are occurring (for Will and Cho) almost 2 weeks before >this thread

But if the lady who founded New Freedom (Jade Harper) is around during the competition, she might somehow remember the kids! You might check with AA on that, but for me personally it seems like a great chance for hilarious shenanigans.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So.  Headmistress is going into our heads without our consent.

What would I have to roll to have her "accidentally" trip over some of Sam's more terrifying memories of hellfire and damnation on her way out of her head?  Which is to say, use Emotion Control: Fear without it looking deliberate.

Bluff?

Well she's not actively reading anything.  So much as she's putting information in there.  Although if you still want to have one of Sam's memories be so particularly horrifying that it stands out even when she wasn't actively mind reading just by having her mental presence.  I say go for it, bluff and all.  Might have her a bit grudge holding.

Haukea's mouth opened a bit at the mental tour.  Okay, that... might have been a violations of some sort, and she was definitely a bit nervous about the possibility of... rummaging.  But still.  That was impressive.  And in some ways, it was a lot like Claremont, except more open, and... less comforting.  Blinking for a moment, she spoke up.  "Um... if we did want to mingle, where would most of the students be at the moment?  Just to... maybe chat?"

After all, just because it was a competition, it didn't mean she couldn't... try to be friendly.  A hint of a blush crossed her face as Kit's... suggestions came back to her.  Not thinking about that with the possibly evil psychic.  There's no reason for it to happen and I'm tempting fate now aren't I.

Y'know, I think a post like that warrants either a bluff roll or a will save to go along with it. :P