WYRM grows not to dragon...(Claremont Recruitment drive)

Ari

What: There's a new gang of young supers in town, foundlings of the humanitarian WYRM(World Youth Rescue Movement, as per the tag above) organization dedicated to saving teenaged exceptionals from abusive, corrupt, criminal or neglectful circumstances. The ones they save are taken to Freedom City and given the best training and education the Movement's obscure yet fabulously wealthy backers can afford, and encouraged to become superheroes in their own right. It's a group founded partly in fear of what disadvantaged metahumans might become if not given a 'proper' upbringing, and partly on real charity.

And in a city as big as Freedom, there's plenty of space for an accidental meeting while taking on some fire-based villainy!

Who: Fourish Claremont students, including Cho Lee. I was hoping for a lineup of lighter, fun-loving sorts. PL isn't too much of an issue, 8-10 preferred.

How: Combat opening, talky ending. Plenty of space for bizarre or novel tactics over simple blasting.

Ordinarily I'd be a lot stricter about keeping to the age thing, but in this case it's hardly a problem. Okay, looks like I have my gang. If more folks want to get involved, just say so, though I'd prefer if they showed up after combat. It'll be crowded enough without even more people dog-piling the Salamanders.