Initiative

34 - Fast Drone - Uninjured - GM

15 - Thoughtspeed - Uninjured - HPx1

14 - Stronghold - Uninjured - HPx2

10 - Mind-Set - Uninjured - HPx1

9 - Maelstrom - Uninjured - HPx1

8 - Flying Drone - Uninjured - GM

1 - Strong Drone - Uninjured - GM

Drone is up first, and it's going after... Stronghold, is why my dice are telling me! It zips up and goes stabby-stabby. Fast Drone's melee attack, vs Stronghold's flat-footed Def. DC 19 + Autofire (1d20+12=20) Vs. Haukea's flat-footed Def of 12, that means the full Auotfire applies. DC 24 Toughness save, please.

Oh well.

Activating Concealment(Free Action)

Messaging Maelstrom(Free Action)

Creating Illusion(Standard Action) of himself advancing on the robots, pleading for a cease-fire.

Bluff Roll(Trick; Move Action) to try and get the Flying Curator Drone to shoot it: 24. So, DC24 to see through the ruse. Unless they're Immune to Reason, of course.

Edited by Arichamus

Flying Drone's check vs. DC24 Trick. (1d20+8=9) No chance of seeing through that, nope!

Flying Drone's attack, vs Big Drone's Def. DC 23 Tou (1d20+8=12) The big guy only has Def +5! C'mon! :P That'll still miss, though.

Maelstrom's attack check w/ +5 Accurate Attack, vs Flying Drone's Def. DC 25 Tou (1d20+10=16) Oh, come on!

Flying Drone's attack, vs Maelstrom's Def. DC 23 Tou (1d20+8=9) This is officially redonkulous.

Okay, the Big Drone is going to hit Stronghold's barrier. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to miss it, so it just needs to beat a DC 25 Tou save.

Edited by Raveled