The Hole (OOC)

Shadowboxer

Remember, he said to "combine" the two clues. Mayhap that means take the clues and reorganize them in some way? Like take the name and the thing and see what comes up on Google? :D

Hey, I'm trying to realistically play a girl with a 9th grade education here! :D I was also hoping to motivate a brainflash of some kind in NR, the way sidekicks do.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, yeah, that's true. Unfortunately, your fearless leader is away for a couple days, so that precludes the possiblity of him coming up with a miraculous discovery. :)

You could always say it's one of those things she read on her own after dropping out, though. Just a thought.

Dude, I went on Google and did a search with both terms, and unless it's the distance between da Vinci Airport and the tower of Pisa...unlikely, nothing is screaming out at me numerically, so maybe I will just research them individually and look for a connection there.

You didn't know I was Canadian? I thought spelling "colour" instead of "color" was a dead giveaway. :D I think it's anti-Canadite, though. I have enough American friends to know that.

And you don't like Canadians? What, you got something against good beer or something? :twisted:

Okay, it's initiative time! :)

Trust me, the situation isn't as bleak as the Warden says, but you guys are in trouble. Now, each gun is ten feet up the wall, so you'll have to jump if you want to hit them if you don't have any distance attacks. Each gun is also ten feet from the others.

I'm open to creative use of Hero Points if you need them. Remember, Nightrival has two, (after the last room, I'm awarding one to each of you) and Grimalkin has one.