Happy Halloween!

Barnum

Our Halloween party for the "big kids" was last Saturday, so I got to dress up too. But the "little kids" had their big night last night. :D Halloween is so much fun. We have tons of kids in our neighborhood (my people are very fertile), and a group of us volunteer every year to help take the kids around to trick-or-treat. They were sooooooo cute. :D

Our Halloween party for the "big kids" was last Saturday, so I got to dress up too. But the "little kids" had their big night last night. :D Halloween is so much fun. We have tons of kids in our neighborhood (my people are very fertile), and a group of us volunteer every year to help take the kids around to trick-or-treat. They were sooooooo cute. :D

Yeah, Hallowen rules, Im allowed to raid my little brothers candy since he cant handle it very well..so I get the same benifits without any work..lol, he was robin, wich i suppouse is better than say..a teletubie *makes the cross with fingers*, otherwise it was spent watching spiderman 3 & transformers with some friends.. :P

Yeah, Hallowen rules, Im allowed to raid my little brothers candy since he cant handle it very well..so I get the same benifits without any work..lol, he was robin, wich i suppouse is better than say..a teletubie *makes the cross with fingers*, otherwise it was spent watching spiderman 3 & transformers with some friends.. :P