Tales From The FCPD: Dirty Money (OOC)

The woes of Batman.  Was going to suggest he could take 20.  But can't for breaking security.

Let's see it was a DC20 failing by 5 or more alerts someone.  So...two roving guards heading towards the cellar.  Nevermore has time to prepare an ambush.  Break the single lightbulb in the room before they enter.  Sneak back out.  Hide.  Stand still.  Etc.

• 1 month later...

Basically trying to slip into the room with the girl unnoticed until he's in there, with a strong suspicion he'll have to dash over and keep her quiet or even knock her out before he can start man-handling the security remote.

Let me know what, if any, rolls you want, though I feel compelled to remind you that if it matters he did get a sheet upgrade recently so some numbers won't be the same. Or we can not worry too much about it.

Use the upgraded sheet for convenience.  And here's a Notice1d20+1 9 which was going to oppose his Stealth...but now he doesn't need to roll!  Decide as you will whether you're taking the remote (sleight of hand).  Threatening (intimidate).  Or knocking her out (No roll needed).  Even trying civil discourse is an option, but she might just scream out or alarm for help.

Or if you want to try something other than those things go ahead and I'll give you a heads up if a roll is needed.

Hm. What would you want from me if I moved in (door closed behind me), ran over, put my hand over her mouth and restrain her, and told her to stay calm or she'd be knocked out and restrained (aka tied up/handcuffed)? Basically going for a mix of intimidate, knock out, and discourse. He doesn't like the idea of knocking her out, but he also doesn't trust her to not just scream. So he's going to try hedging his bets a bit. That make sense?