Various plots that have been sitting in the back of my mind.

Miss Grue going to be associated with Next Gen in some way, if not a member, so she's still an option for creature feature.

Full Throttle right up Blodeuwedd streets, and it falls under the Order preview, and she also a good fit for Apex Predator, World lost (having already visited), Mysterious Circumstances and Fire and Fist. So Blod for the win :).

• 2 weeks later...

OK, >Mechanized finally got her suit up and running and got approved, so she's now looking for some action!

Full Throttle
A fight occurs at a local biker bar.  Normally that would be cause for concern, but eyewitness accounts claim that one of the gangs was an all women group with glowing yellow eyes.  Armed with chains and knives, the biker gang taunted the local patrons until a bar wide brawl began.  The leader of the gang stabbed a man leaving behind nothing but a pile of ash.  In the commotion the bar was set on fire and is still in such a state when the heroes arrive.

Irish Mythology comes to the forefront in this tale of biker chicks, gods, and fae.  While ostensibly an investigation this one's very much an embrace the weird story.

I Want to play this... now!

Purple Haze
A new narcotic has found its way onto the streets Stockholm going by the name of purple haze, a thick, viscous liquid that grants seemingly random powers moments after it is consumed. It is thought to be a derivative of zoom and max, which are found predominantly in Freedom City.  Its real origins are slightly more complex.

This one is a plot hook proposed in the Northern Europe Atlas.  Involving a Stellar Khanate crime syndicate, a grue infiltrator, and using the Day of Wrath as basis for renewed interest on the planet.

I'm in, it's an interesting way to introduce Mechanized to the Great Beyond...

A World Lost
A powerful Warlord rose to prominence in the Lost World abruptly.  Hailing from a distant dimension, his forces overwhelmed the island with advanced technology beyond their means and numbers to boot.  Capturing the various leaders and heroes of its Native Lands, the island is helpless as he turns the continent into his next war machine.  In the hopes of using the various dimensional entrances to conquer Earth Prime next.  Can the heroes prevent that from happening and save the Lost World while they're at it?

This one will probably require GM permission.  I think it's a bit of an idea that cropped up in Warriors and Warlocks first.  Might've just been the Atlas.  Either way, I'm on board.

Interested again.

Fire and Fists
Due to recent events the Circuit Maximus has not been quite as active.  Seeking to take advantage of the gap left behind a mysterious backer has started a secret martial arts tournament in Hong Kong.  With preliminaries held around the world including in Freedom City.  The prize being a mysterious artifact of unknown origin.  The only rule for this team based bloodsport is there are no rules.  It's up to the heroes to bring this tournament's shadowy backers to justice.  

Wuxia, Investigation, Bloodsports.  Come on now it sells itself

Mechanized posing as a gladiator? Where do I have to sign?

Edited by souffle_girl
  • 1 month later...

So have just been slow with the business that is life.  But will at least give a little update as to what I see the lineups for when I start the respective threads.  Noting that CC is gone so played it safe and didn't include him.

Creature Feature

Glamazon & Miss Grue

Gorilla Warfare

Cobalt Templar, Grimalkin

A World Lost

Tsunami, Blodeuwedd, Mechanized, and Cobalt Templar.  Might Toss in Glamazon to boot.

Full Throttle

Mechanized, Wayward, Pitch, and Blodeuwedd

Purple Haze (Pt. 1 Earth Half)

Red Rat, Terrifica.  

Purple Haze (Pt. 2 Space Half)

Starshot, Corona

Mysterious Circumstances

Blodeuwedd, Glamazon, and Grimalkin

Fire and Fists

Blue Jay, Terrifica, Wayward, Blodeuwedd.  Might toss in Foreshadow.

Little Problems

Corona, and tough to decide between Thoughtspeed and Cobalt Templar so KD's choice,

Edited by HG Morrison