I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle... (Bloodline's arrival)

RobRX

So, Bloodline has (or rather will) arrive in the current timeline of the Freedomverse soon, Terminator-style. His objective beign to prevent his timeline/universe from hapenning, either altering time or just saving this universe the same fate. Details aren't clear and time travel is a complicated and messy thing and HE doesn't know how it works, so it can be kept vague.

What I need;

• Someone to GM the arrival thread.
  • Maybe another hero or two to investigate Bloodline's arrival and actions, since while he's not a rampaging Terminator, he's not exactly entirely squeaky clean and might leave a (non-lethal) mess behind to ensure the apocalypse he come from doesn't happen here. Either some heroes who could detect the temporal anomaly or who are more street-level heroes or have dealt with vampires.
  • I've left the details of the vampire plague unclear, at least in it's origin. Someone, somewhere is going to accidentally (or not) create a viral outbreak. I'm open to suggestions as to who is going to cause that and needs to be stopped.
Edited by RobRX

Ill offer to GM this if you can stand me!

EDIT: Or, if you are looking for Street Heroes, Ill throw in Bloody Mess (Da Street Detective) or Lord Steam (Spiffy Champagne Detective)

Bloody Mess has some...interesting synergies with Bloodline. Partially because he'd have to resist the urge to pick up a straw and drink the guy, which is a bit hilarious when you think about it. A vampire and a guy who turns into blood teaming up. Might as well team up with a hamburger.