My character, i hope

Just a heads up - we have an active player, HG Morrison, who is playing Foreshadow II, the heir to Foreshadow (not biologically, but in terms of legacy). 

That said its not impossible to have your own take on a cape with the power of precognition and a groovy cowl. Just try to avoid too close a clone!

As for the rest, well, your character your choice say I! Bandy some ideas around - don't take it too badly if there is some shooting, we all do this to make sure that good ideas take off and bad ideas stay on the ground!

Welcome to the site!

How do you want them to follow Foreshadow? There's a few ways Legacy Heroes are most commonly done.

1) They're the same character archetype, possibly with a similar motive for turning to superheroics, or similar powers. Like the Superfamily, or the Flash Family, or Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl, or the Batmans.

2) They look up to the originator, or were inspired/empowered by them in some way. Like Ted Knight/Starman was inspired by his father and brother's heroics, or Carol Danvers/Captain/Ms. Marvel, given powers by her predecessor Mar-Vell.

3) Related to the first, and linked to the second, maybe rather than a similar origin, it's a similar theme: in this case, David Sloane failed to avert a disaster he foresaw, and dedicated himself to never let that happen again. Likewise, yours could have had a similar experience(had the knowledge to do something but didn't act, tragedy befell) and took after the mysterious vigilante Foreshadow. Or maybe after resolving to their new life, they went and trained under a similar teacher but took the lessons in way Sloane didn't, ending up with a familiar skill-set, but a very different world-view and style.

4) The ever-popular Fan from the Future! The heroic legend lives on decades, even centuries after its instigator dies, and it sparks a flame of gallantry in some denizen of that distant era who finds a way to meet their idol in person. Usually they come to the past by accident, but if they're from a time or place where the technology is even uncommon, it could very well be intentional.

5) An attempt to mimic a hero for some unsavory end goes awry. Perhaps the Labyrinth, the Foundry(in which case AA's would be a good start), SHADOW or some monster, mystic or madman attempted to make somebody with all of Foreshadow's power, skill and knowledge, but twisted to their service instead of justice. Obviously said would-be minion rebels(they forgot about that pesky Good Guy gene) and joins the side of righteousness. Or perhaps they tried to instill said powers and talents into someone full-grown, failing thanks to their stronger ego and/or similar life making them harder to make an obedient drone.

6) They're an alternate-universe counterpart, from some world where Foreshadow or his life are different in a crucial way, whether it's Foreshadow being born Deborah Sloane, having failed to avert tyrannical alien rule or becoming a wizard as part of his Batman-esque world training tour.

Edited by Arichamus

3) Related to the first, and linked to the second, maybe rather than a similar origin, it's a similar theme: in this case, David Sloane failed to avert a disaster he foresaw, and dedicated himself to never let that happen again. Likewise, yours could have had a similar experience(had the knowledge to do something but didn't act, tragedy befell) and took after the mysterious vigilante Foreshadow. Or maybe after resolving to their new life, they went and trained under a similar teacher but took the lessons in way Sloane didn't, ending up with a familiar skill-set, but a very different world-view and style.

She works in a comic shop, and foresaw the great (comic) stock crash of '98 and managed to help keep it out of Freedom (In part...Wow, this seems a lot harder than the 5 guys in meatspace M&M)

6) They're an alternate-universe counterpart, from some world where Foreshadow or his life are different in a crucial way, whether it's Foreshadow being born Deborah Sloane, having failed to avert tyrannical alien rule or becoming a wizard as part of his Batman-esque world training tour.

Another good idea, in my case she'd be...One part August Romans Superhuman fight club and one other part, like Midnighter, except less...permanant, but genetically tossed together to make an entertaing fighter, because Foreshadow's GOOD, but he's not up to quite the level of, say Daedelus, also no spellchek in cuuret post) but i found her a costume (Bear with my recoloring of templates, i've got no art skill and don't comprehend the Porteguese bits of Hero Factory)

http://karasummers626.deviantart.com/art/Foregaurd-452903615 (My idea was to make the costume as 'scary' as possible, barring something like Spawn, and the character the exact opposite, so big scary costume, kind loving cuddly girl, my other idea was, something like Midnighter, or Foreshadow, what if they were bluffing? She has powers but doesn't 'Know' it yet)

Raveled, that's a splendid idea. It could even fit with the 'Midnighter-lite' thing: they stuck a little computer in her brain to mimic that uncanny ability of Sloane's to just know what to do next.

That could be very cool! In that case the powers would most likely have the Uncontrollable Flaw, maybe acting more like a GM-controlled Spider Sense than visions until she learns to harness them for the fight against evil.

Augustus Roman's(well, most likely Saturnalia Roman's these days) Circus Maximus is a pretty suitable place for a super-good fighter to hail from. That and it readily explains why the character is so cool with battling more obvious superhumans. One problem you'll need to figure on is just how much the Circus put into them, and how much they'll want to have them back. If it's a talent as esoteric and delicate as the power to foresee, it could have meant a pretty hefty price.

(Also, I'm a little unsure about the mention of Daedalus there. He's a really smart guy, but not a dedicated fighter after all.)

(The language thing in Hero Factory is pretty easy to get used to, you just learn to associate the words with what they do to the doll rather than what the words mean in themselves. I had to learn to do that since I also lack artistic skills >.>)

Sounding good so far KaraSummers. What else have you settled on for them?