• 2 weeks later...

Initiative

31 Blue Jay -- Uninjured -- HPx1

17 Silhouette -- Uninjured -- HPx3

11 Cannonade -- Uninjured -- HPx3

5 The Crowd -- Uninjured -- GM

Since Crowd Control was so nice as to yell out her position, Blue Jay will bombard her from a height. Blue Jay's ranged attack check, vs Crowd Control's Def. (1d20+15=16) Rassin' frassin' critical... At least it's another HP for Jay.

Sil's up.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to try Shockwave at this point, as Cannonade's not sure if using something like that might hurt the civilians too much.

But... are these civilians still technically Minions? If so, then Cannonade will dive into the fray, taking 10 on his attack rolls and aiming for minimum damage to incapacitate. If not, then I'll try a Shockwave, likewise fluffed for minimum damage. Once I get an answer, I'll get an IC post up.

The civvies are technically a power. Crowd Control has Blast, ESP, Move Object, and a couple of other abilities fluffed as "mind controlling a bunch of people to make them do it." Any attack you make against the crowd is saved against using Crowd Control's Toughness, etc.

Initiative

31 Blue Jay -- Uninjured -- HPx2

17 Silhouette -- Uninjured -- HPx3

11 Cannonade -- Uninjured -- HPx3

5 Crowd Control -- Bruise x2 -- GM

Blue Jay is going to get another volley off. Blue Jay's ranged attack, vs Crowd Control's Def. DC 20 + Autofire Tou. (1d20+15=29) That'll hit, with +4 Autofire for DC 24 Tou.

Crowd Control's Tou save, vs DC 24. (1d20+9=22) Bruisex2.

Sil's up.