Power Level: 11 (153 PPs)

Unspent PPs: 1

Characters Name:-----------

Alternate Identity: The Void

Height:5,4

Weight:?

Hair:Black

Eyes:Brown

Description:The Void is a small girl with long black hair, dressed only in a black cloak.

History: The Void came from the zero-zone, there was no before, it was there she was created, by the first one to ever be exiled there in need of a woman. The result was The Void. She was kind at heart, but her lack of not being to speak and some, erm, physical incompabilities, the exiled one soon gave up hope and tried to escape the failure of a paradise he had tried to create. In some way or another, he was successfull, and opened a rift to the earth and left. The Void tried to follow him through but came many years later, MANY, to Freedom City, present day. Now she's looking aggresively after her creator, doing whatever it takes to find some information of his whereabouts, believing he's still alive.

Stats:

Str: 8 (-1)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 12 (+1)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 18 (+4)

Combat:

Attack:10

Defense:10

Initiative:3

Grapple:9

Saves:

Toughness: +5

Fortitude: +6

Reflex: +12

Will: +13

Skills:

Acrobatics 12 [+15]

Bluff 12 [+16]

Gather information 8 [+12]

Notice 12 [+15]

Intimidate 12 [+16]

Knowledge: arcane lore 12 [+13]

Feats:

Accurate attack

Acrobatic bluff

Defensive attack

Redirect

Luck 1

Powers:

Insubstantial 4, instant, reaction, subtle 2 (4:1) [18p] [Effects lost to light descriptor]

Teleport 1, free action, short distance (2:1) [2p]

Nihilo (Device 6, easy to lose, ranged damage 10, homing 4, improved range 3 -AP: perception ranged damage 10, distracting, indirect 3, knockback 4 -AP: vampiric damage 10, linked: drain constitution 7) restricted 2, indestructible, full power [20]

Protection 4

Immortality, persistent, regrowth [7p]

Drawbacks: Mute [-4]

Costs: Abilities (22) + Combat (40) + Saves (24) + Skills (14) + Feats (5) + Powers (51) - Drawbacks (4) = Total Cost (152)

Note: The "full power" drawback is actually a drawback, seeing as some people she might to use force on might get knocked out before being able to give her the information she wants.

Edit 1: took away Immunity: aging as it seemed to come with the immortality, put the spare point on luck. It can be excused as "love" as she seems to have a complex for her creator (whos identity is yet to be revealed, it's not even nown if he's alive)

Edit 2: apparently, I had some spare points due to my abilities being 22, not 24, so those points were laid on protection.

I don't have my books on me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that "Reaction" level Insubstantial won't be allowed here. Also, a toughness of 1 is going to get her in a lot of trouble. All someone has to do is burn an HP to get a temporary "Affects Insubtanial" feat on an attack and she'll drop like a rock. You might want to bump that up a bit.

Okay, the power itself is good, but you do have to say what would be the "reasonably common effect" that would be able to hit you even while Insubstantial. Based off of your discriptors, I'd say something like light attacks or the old magic standby would work. Just be sure to put that in next to the power.

Beyond that, however, everything seems to add up except for your abilities. You only spent 22 points there. The 8 substracts 2 from the total.

• 2 months later...