Triakosia (PL12) - Tiffany Korta

Tiffany Korta

Triakosia

Player Name: Tiffany KortaTriakosia Costumed
Power Level: 12/15 (250/250PP) [268]
Trade-Offs: -2 Atk/+2 Dam
Unspent Power Points: 0

In Brief: Another survivor from a dying Earth is sent safely to ours, except things didn't go exactly as planned...

Alternate Identity: Dancia Devons
Identity: Secret
Birthplace: Pax Roma
Affiliations: None
Family:None known

Description:
Apparent Age: 33 (if applicable)
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

The costume that Dhttps://i.imgur.com/4bSyy2g.jpgancia wear is familiar to most people of Freedom City if not the world it is the blue and yellow made famous by the Earth mightiest hero Centurion. On closer inspection there are several major differences, the jumpsuit she wears is a darker blue with padding and texturing to provide extra protection, this also give her the appearance of a much more sculpted physique than she really does. The breastplate an greaves are darker, almost bronze in colour, and made of high tech materials with almost no weight to them.

Power Descriptions:
The exposure to cosmic energies that she received during her inter dimensional journey have radically altered Dancia's body down to it's very core. Super resistant and strong she has no need to breath and doesn't feel the heat or cold like others. Not only that but can also fly and operate at inhuman speeds.

Her senses have been similarly affected with her able to see and hear things well beyond the range of normal humans.

History:
When the Terminus invaded the world of Pax Roma, a high tech world where the Roman Empire never fell, Centurion was sent safely to Earth Prime. But his father wasn't the only one working on the possibilities of Inter Dimensional travel in a secret Imperial laboratories a rival of his was working on exactly the same technologies.

When the invasion came the laboratory looked to help halt or at least stall the forces of Terminus, but as it looked more and more likely that the battle was lost the scientist turned there attention back to the inter dimensional device.

Though untested and uncalibrated there only chance was to send someone through to find help from another world, or at least warn them of the threat of terminus, the facility lack the power or time to send more than one person to possible safety. In it unrefined form that machine would put incredible stresses and strains on the traveller, so it was decided one of the Centurions of the CCC (Triakosia) Legion would use the device to fetch possible aid. To a man and woman all of the cohort volunteered, despite the risks, and so lot was drawn. Dancia was the lucky winner so dressed in her Legion armor she stepped into the machine.

The machine worked but its design was imperfect and Dancia was lost in the Void between world for almost ninety years before she finally arrived on Earth Prime, following in the wake of Centurions journey. Half dead from the travel Danci collapsed on arrival to Freedom City and spent six months in a coma recovering from her journey. All the while she under the protection of the Freedom League who kept her a secret in case she was another duplicate sent to fool people.

When she awoke Dancia could remember nothing before arriving in Freedom City, beyond a random set of conflicting fragments of memories. Despite the best efforts of some of the worlds best psychologists and telepaths she still cannot remember any details of who she was before she arrived.

Once fully recovered and determined not to be a threat Dancia was given a new identity of Dancia Devons and supported whilst she found her place in the world. She seemed drawn towards a career in journalism and with her new identity she earned herself a job on the Freedom Ledger. Granted right now it's collecting stories for the paper website, but it gives her the freedom to both pursue the kind of stories that could make her career and help people as a superhero.

Personality & Motivation:
Whilst Dancia will never hesitate to use her powers to help protect people from harm, she doesn't think of herself as a true hero. She incredibly modest as to what she can do and doesn't think she quite measure up to other heroes in the world.

She's a difficult person to get to know well but she a stern and serious young woman focused on becoming the best at whatever she does, whether in her day job or her time as a hero.

Powers & Tactics:
Dancia's first instincts when faced with a threat is to make sure that innocents are kept away from any possible danger, if she can she'll draw the danger away from them or failing that remove them from any potential harm. Only then when everyone is safe will she turn her attention to defeating the enemy, even if that means taking a bit of a beating

Complications:

Who am I?: Dancia has no memory of her life before waking up in Freedom City. Not knowing who she is Dancia is prepared to go to almost any lengths to find the truth.

Once I was...: Even worse in her time in the void she somehow absorbed memories of different lives all her alternatives. Not know which is true she could be convinced that one of these could be the truth.

Touched by the Void: Travel through the void has left an indelible mark on not just her physiology. It also left a signature that seems to draw creature and people who have travelled through that place towards her, and it's generally not a pleasant reaction.

Abilities30 + 4 + 20 + 6 + 8 + 8 = 76PP
Strength: 40 (+15)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 30 (+10)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 18 (+4)
Charisma: 18 (+4)

Combat: 16 + 24 = 40PP
Initiative: +6
Attack: +8 (+10 Unarmed Attack)
Grapple: +23/+33
Defense: +12 (+12 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +6 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -10

Saving Throws: 5 + 6 + 7 = 18PP
Toughness: +11 (+10 Con, +1 Protection) [Impervious 10]
Fortitude: +15 (+10 Con, +5)
Reflex: +8 (+2 Dex, +6)
Will: +11 (+4 Wis, +7)

Skills: 76R = 19PP
Bluff 11 (+15)
Computers 2 (+5)
Diplomacy 11 (+15)
Drive 3 (+5)
Gather Information 11 (+15) Skill Mastery
Intimidate 6 (+10)
Language 1 (Latin)
Notice 11(+15) Skill Mastery
Search 9 (+12) Skill Mastery
Sense Motive 11 (+15)Skill Mastery

Feats: 18PP
Attack Specialization (Unarmed Attack) 1

Connected

Equipment 4
Improved Initiative 1
Inspire 1
Interpose
Leadership
Luck 1
Move-by Attack
Power Attack
Quick Change

Skill Mastery  (Gather Information, Notice, Search, Sense Motive)
Takedown Attack

Ultimate Effort (Strength Checks)

Well-Informed

Equipment: 20EP = 4PP

The Sanctum

Size: Colossal [5]

Toughness: 15 [2]

Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Dimensional Portal, Gym, Isolated, Library, Living Space, Personnel (Centurion Bots), Power System, Security System, Workshop [12]

Power: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles) [1]

Powers: 1 + 2 + 11 + 10 + 25 + 2 + 8 + 10 + 10 = 59PP

Feature 1 (Temporal Inertia) [1PP]

Flight 1 (10 mph / 88' per Move Action) [2PP]

Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support, Starvation & Thirst) [11PP]

Impervious Toughness 10 [10PP]

More Powerful... 10 (20PP Array; Feats: Dynamic Power 3) [25PP]

Dynamic Base Power: Flight 10 (25,000 mph/220,000 ft/rnd) [20PP]
Dynamic Alternative Power: Quickness 10 (x 2,500 normal speed) [10PP] and Speed 10 (10,000 mph/88,000 ft/rnd) [10PP] [20PP]
Dynamic Alternative Power: Super-Strength 10 (up to Super Strength 14; heavy load 52k tons) [20PP]

Protection 2 [2PP]

Super-Senses 8 (Normal Hearing [Accurate {+2}, Extended 5 {200 mile range incr}], Ultra-Hearing) [8PP] (Super Hearing)

Super-Senses 10 (Normal Vision [Extended 5 {200 mile range incr}], Penetrates Concealment {+4}], Ultravision) [10PP] (Super Vision)

Super Strength 4 (PF: Super-Breath, Thunderclap) [10PP]

• DC Block
ATTACK          ATT    RANGE   SAVE                       EFFECT
Unarmed (basic) +10    Touch   DC 30 Toughness            Damage (Physical)
Super-Breath    ---    Area    DC 22 Reflex               Trip 
Thunderclap     ---    Area    DC 22 Reflex               Dazzle (Auditory)

Totals: Abilities (76) + Combat (40) + Saving Throws (18) + Skills (19) + Feats (18) + Powers (79) - Drawbacks (0) = 250/250 Power Points

Edited by Fox
+1pp for April 2022

This all looks good bar Grapple Bonus (from where the +32? I make it +22 base, with up to +9 from Dynamic Array) and Dex Bonus being +2, not +3. 

On a different note, I am not sure how much mileage you would get from the complications, other than the "trouble magnet" one (which is interesting). Also Inspire 1 is a bit lacklustre at that rank, but hey, it can always be bumped up later!

• 4 weeks later...

My thought were that she didn't pick the name but it was given to her in some way possibly but the media, though I know there are a ton of heroes with a similar look. Then once she realises the importance of the name she have to try and earn the right to keep the name. I'm happy to play out the struggle to earn the title in thread.

If it is a deal breaker, and I can understand why it would be, I have an alternate name I can switch too.

It's not a dealbreaker as such - I'd be happy with it with a stronger justification (since it's not the sort of name the media would just hand out to a new superhero), but if you're fine with switching, no worries here. I'd have no issue with you having the character work to assume the title in-character, just as KD is doing with Nevermore (the future Raven III!). 

Yeah I can't see the media just handing out a title like Centuria just like that, or anyone to just start calling her that. Plus she doesn't even know about the connection yet.

And I quite like the idea of her earning the name, so for now we'll go back to her original hero identity of Triakosia.