25 on the first save

17 on the second...damn

Gotta burn an HP, no point in having him at that big of a disadvantage this early.

Reroll...

22 The extra stuff in the roll is to reroll anything below 11, because that's how rerolled saves work with HP

14 on the attack roll. Beautiful

Edited by Thunder King
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2

Dragons(x2): Unharmed(x2)-GM

Solvrytter: Bruised(x1), 0HP

One makes a Bluff roll to try and Feint Solvy, using Setup to give the benefit to his ally: 20.

Other one throws electro-darts: 11. A wash either way!

Right then.

Free Action: All-Out Attack 2. Attack is +12, Defense is +8.

Free Action: Power Attack 2. Attack is +10, Save DC is 23.

Standard Action: Melee Attack the Cyberdragon. 11. NOPE.

Hero Point Reroll: 20. But...I think with our rules on HP Reroll that's a 30 now?

If that hits, Toughness Save DC 23.

• 2 weeks later...

I am terribly sorry people, anyway getting back on track.

The Cyberdragon makes with the cyber-jaws, letting loose a torrent of cyber-electricity against Nevermore, trying to Paralyze him: 19. Missed by 1.

Round 3

Nevermore: Bruised(x1), 1HP

Cyberdragon: Bruised(x1)-GM

Forgive my horrid lateness.

The plan is that Polarity teleports in like a fly on the wall, observing the fight between Nevermore and the Dragon. Sneaky ninja teleport style.

Stealth Check: 1d20+10 20

Average roll. Provided that is good she will stealthily survey the situation and stay out of the fight until either she is found, Nevermore looks like he needs help or in the even of finding no other surprises she will just jump in to help him.

Should I also roll a notice check for what she sees?

Their general Notice roll(-2 thanks to the fascinating display from Nevermore & Cyberdragon): 13. None observe her.

Feel free to make whatever rolls seem most suitable! Seeing as she's not busy having her night-vision ruined by crackling lights, she can potentially see a great deal.

Aside from some really badly-rotted rafters and a dangerous-looking mass of cables strewn about the floor(except for a clear circle where Nevermore is battling the cyberdragon), she does not see any surprises.

Boo. Bad roll.

Initiative

Initiative: 1d20+14 18

I was thinking that if she did anything she would zap down and try to use her 'stun' to maybe slow down the dragon or hopefully mess up its circuits or something like that. Not sure if something like that is allowed.

If not then she will hit it with a blast from where she is hiding. The attack roll for either attack is the same so I'll just roll it.

Yay! Good roll!

Attack on the dragon

Attack: 1d20+10 27

That hits plenty. And an electrical attack on a robot powered by electricity is also a perfectly plausible descriptor for a Stun. However, without the Affects Objects Extra(because Stun forces a Fort. save, and constructs like Cyberdragons normally have Immunity 30(Fortitude)), that can't technically effect the thing. But shooting a robot dragon with lightning is no time for quibbles: 9. That is a failed save right there. Cyberdragon is now Stunned.

The present lineup is now

Nevermore: Bruised(x1), 1HP

Polarity: Unharmed, 2HP

Cyberdragon: Bruised(x2) Stunned-GM

It normally wouldn't due to needing the Affects Objects Extra(robots are Constructs, non-living and thus counted as Objects like the undead or inanimate walls), I'm waiving it for now because the situation fits it working, so the dragon gets Stunned.

Just something to keep in mind for later.

Hm. This thing is super-vulnerable right now. And while stylistically grappling would be cool, I kind of just want to end the fight. So....

Free Action: Power Attack for 5. 

Free Action: All-out Attack for 5.

Standard Action: Melee Attack the Cyberdragon: 26. That'll hit for sure. Toughness Save DC is 26.

IC Post pending how badly that hurts the Dragon.