Some Things Should Never Be Found (OOC)

Thevshi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay everyone, the teens have a chance to rest or explore or just interact some before the feast.  I do not want to take too long with any of that, but if someone has anything they might want to do in particular, bring it up and we can figure it out.

Then we can get moving on with things!

Okay everyone, the teens have a chance to rest or explore or just interact some before the feast.  I do not want to take too long with any of that, but if someone has anything they might want to do in particular, bring it up and we can figure it out.

Then we can get moving on with things!

Unless something happens, Cho doesn't have much to do.

• 2 months later...

Okay, finally a post for me (and will be working on a GM post today as well).  Sorry it has been so long without anything from me, been a bit of a crazy summer.

I do very much want to continue the thread, as I believe I have some interesting things in store for our characters.  Will try to move the feast forward quickly, but was wanting to know how you all want to proceed in the short term.

1) I can just get us to the next morning and setting out to explore more of the Lost World,

or

2) Before that, we could have a small scene around a campfire near where we are sleeping to give the characters a chance to interact and get to know each other more?

So, thoughts?