zero21 - pincers(cancer) - pl 6 villian

zero21

1. I'm still not sure what "bdb:+2+2-4+2 trade 6" means. How many points did you buy for defense?

2. Regeneration [Recovery Rate] must be bought on specific kinds of recovery (unconscious, bruised, etc.). Please indicate which one you want the 2 points to apply to.

3. Does this "vunerable vs bright light(-1)" mean that you have a minor vulnerability to powers with the "light" descriptor. Or is this a "minor weakness (-1)" to bright light?

4. I'm not sure what "TRADE OFFS-4/TOUGHNESS,2 REF, 2 BASE DEF BONUS" means. Did you trade-off Toughness and Defense caps to: Defense/Toughness: +2/+10?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I'm still not sure what "bdb:+2+2-4+2 trade 6" means. How many points did you buy for defense?

2. Regeneration [Recovery Rate] must be bought on specific kinds of recovery (unconscious, bruised, etc.). Please indicate which one you want the 2 points to apply to.

3. Does this "vunerable vs bright light(-1)" mean that you have a minor vulnerability to powers with the "light" descriptor. Or is this a "minor weakness (-1)" to bright light?

4. I'm not sure what "TRADE OFFS-4/TOUGHNESS,2 REF, 2 BASE DEF BONUS" means. Did you trade-off Toughness and Defense caps to: Defense/Toughness: +2/+10?

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 7 (see note #2) + Feats 14 + Powers 29 (see note #3) – Drawbacks 5 = 87 PPs

Trade-offs: Attack/Save DC +6/+6, Defense/Toughness +2/+10.

1) What does this mean: “ref:+2+1-3+2 trade 5� Your sheet is still very unclear. Trade-offs don’t move points around from one trait to another. They allow you to alter the PL caps, and you can only trade-off Defense with Toughness, and Attack Bonus with Save DCs.

2) I’ve tried to do the math to figure out how much you’ve spent on skill, but I’m stuck.

notice+2+4-6

stealth+5+4-9

survival+2+4-6

knowledge(local) +1+4-5

search +1+4-5

climb+5+4-9

That looks like it should be 6 PPs (24 ranks), but I don’t understand: “stealth+5+4-9†Where is the +5 coming from? Your Dex is only +2

3) I can’t get your powers to add up to 31 PPs.

strike 1(mighty) – 2 PPs

protection 5 – 5 PPs

immunities(life support) – 9 PPs

burrow 3 – 3 PPs

swim 2 – 2 PPs

enhanced senses:danger sense, acute, smell – 2 PPs

concealment- 3, blending(hearing,sight) – 3 PPs

regeneration 2, recovery rate, regrowth-unconscious – 3 PPs

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 7 (see note #2) + Feats 14 + Powers 29 (see note #3) – Drawbacks 5 = 87 PPs

1) What does this mean: “ref:+2+1-3+2 trade 5� Your sheet is still very unclear. Trade-offs don’t move points around from one trait to another. They allow you to alter the PL caps, and you can only trade-off Defense with Toughness, and Attack Bonus with Save DCs.

2) I’ve tried to do the math to figure out how much you’ve spent on skill, but I’m stuck.

notice+2+4-6

stealth+5+4-9

survival+2+4-6

knowledge(local) +1+4-5

search +1+4-5

climb+5+4-9

That looks like it should be 6 PPs (24 ranks), but I don’t understand: “stealth+5+4-9†Where is the +5 coming from? Your Dex is only +2

strike 1(mighty) – 2 PPs

protection 5 – 5 PPs

burrow 3 – 3 PPs

swim 2 – 2 PPs

notice+2+4-6

stealth+5+4-9

survival+2+4-6

knowledge(local) +1+4-5

search +1+4-5

climb+5+4-9

strike 1(mighty) – 2 PPs

protection 5 – 5 PPs

burrow 3 – 3 PPs

swim 2 – 2 PPs

Nope.

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 6 + Feats 14 + powers 29 - Drawbacks 5 = 86 PPs.

You are still 4 PPs short. I would suggest dropping the vulnerability to Dazzle attacks (2 pts) and adding 1 point each to Fort and Ref saves. Then you're done.

Also, I cleaned up your sheet a little to make it easier to sort out.

Nope.

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 6 + Feats 14 + powers 29 - Drawbacks 5 = 86 PPs.

You are still 4 PPs short. I would suggest dropping the vulnerability to Dazzle attacks (2 pts) and adding 1 point each to Fort and Ref saves. Then you're done.

Also, I cleaned up your sheet a little to make it easier to sort out.