con:20(+5)

int:12(+1)

wis:15(+2)

cha:6(-2)

points-28

init:+2

bab:+4

bdb:+2

damage +6 (+5 punch, +6 w/ mighty strike)

toughness: +10 (+5 Con, +5 protection)

points-12

fort: +6 (+5 Con,+1 rank)

ref: + 4(+2 Dex, +2 rank)

will: +3 (+2 Wis, +1 rank)

points-4

powers:

strike 1(mighty)

protection 5

immunities (life support)

burrow 3

swim 2

enhanced senses:danger sense, acute, smell

concealment- 3, blending(hearing,sight)

regeneration 2 (unconscious, regrowth)

points-29

feats: imp. init, attack focus 2 (melee), takedown attack,imp. grab, imp. crit (claws), fearless, chokehold, imp sunder, imp pin., assessment, stunning attack, track, environmental adaptation (aquatic)

points-14

skills:

notice +6 (+2 Wis, 4 ranks)

stealth +6 (+2 Dex, 4 ranks)

survival +6 (+2 Wis, 4 ranks)

knowledge(local) +5 (+1 Int, 4 ranks)

search +5 (+1 Int, 4 ranks)

climb +6 (+5 Str, 4 ranks)

points-6

flaws-no hands, only Claws (minor, common 2 pts), disturbing looks (minor, uncommon 1 pt)

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 6 + Feats 14 + powers 29 = 86 PPs.

Alexander Croix was a pretty normal guy, he worked as a part time pizza delivery man & freelance photographer, he has a sweet, pretty girlfriend named Alicia, & a comfortable apartment...until one night he took a wrong turn & was kidnapped by the clandestine group "Monsters inc" a group of rouge government scientists who were using government funds to create & control "super solders", freakish man-monsters who often displayed animalistic traits, but some weren't even recognizable as being formerly human, Alex was now CANCER, a crab-like creature possessed of incredible physical power & stamina..however a rival group destroyed the main operations of monsters inc and unknowingly released the unfinished beast-man into the sewers of freedom city, where he remains to this day, both defending his "territory" & feeding from the masses of homeless people.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

name:Alexander Croix

PL/PPs: 6/90

Trade-offs: Attack/Save DC: +6/+6, Defense/Toughness: +2/+10

height:6'0

weight:220

str:20(+5)

dex:15(+2)

points-28

points-12

points-4

powers:

strike 1(mighty)

protection 5

burrow 3

swim 2

points-29

feats: imp. init, attack focus 2 (melee), takedown attack,imp. grab, imp. crit (claws), fearless, chokehold, imp sunder, imp pin., assessment, stunning attack, track, environmental adaptation (aquatic)

points-14

skills:

points-6

flaws-no hands, only Claws (minor, common 2 pts), disturbing looks (minor, uncommon 1 pt)

Cost: Ability 28 + Combat 12 + Saves 2 + Skills 6 + Feats 14 + powers 29 = 86 PPs.

Alexander Croix was a pretty normal guy, he worked as a part time pizza delivery man & freelance photographer, he has a sweet, pretty girlfriend named Alicia, & a comfortable apartment...until one night he took a wrong turn & was kidnapped by the clandestine group "Monsters inc" a group of rouge government scientists who were using government funds to create & control "super solders", freakish man-monsters who often displayed animalistic traits, but some weren't even recognizable as being formerly human, Alex was now CANCER, a crab-like creature possessed of incredible physical power & stamina..however a rival group destroyed the main operations of monsters inc and unknowingly released the unfinished beast-man into the sewers of freedom city, where he remains to this day, both defending his "territory" & feeding from the masses of homeless people.

name:Alexander Croix

PL/PPs: 6/90

Trade-offs: Attack/Save DC: +6/+6, Defense/Toughness: +2/+10

height:6'0

weight:220

str:20(+5)

dex:15(+2)

points-28

points-12

points-4

powers:

strike 1(mighty)

protection 5

burrow 3

swim 2

points-29

points-14

skills:

points-6

Cost: Ability 28 (see note #1) + Combat 12 (see note #2) + Saves 4 + Skills 9 + Feats 16 (see note #4) + Powers (2 + 5 + 9 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3) 29 (see note #9) = 98 PPs

1. You have a math error with your ability scores.

2. I don't understand your "dbd". Is that 2 ranks (bought for 4 points)? Or 4? You don't appear to have anything that adds an additional +2 to your defense.

3. You are over PL with your toughness save. The max (without trade-offs) is +6.

4. You only have 16 feats, not 18.

5. I assume your Attack Focus is Attack Focus (Melee). If so you should add that detail to your sheet.

6. You cannot take rage or Favored Environment because your attack is already at PL.

7. Regeneration [Recovery Rate] must be bought on specific kinds of recovery (unconscious, bruised, etc.). Please indicate which one you want the 2 points to apply to.

8. You have Concealment 3 [blending] (1 PP per rank). I assume that two of those ranks apply to normal sight. To what sense does the third rank apply?

9. I'm not sure how, but I only get your powers to add up to 29 PPs. I may be missing something.

Cost: Ability 28 (see note #1) + Combat 12 (see note #2) + Saves 4 + Skills 9 + Feats 16 (see note #4) + Powers (2 + 5 + 9 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3) 29 (see note #9) = 98 PPs

2. I don't understand your "dbd". Is that 2 ranks (bought for 4 points)? Or 4? You don't appear to have anything that adds an additional +2 to your defense.

3. You are over PL with your toughness save. The max (without trade-offs) is +6.

5. I assume your Attack Focus is Attack Focus (Melee). If so you should add that detail to your sheet.

6. You cannot take rage or Favored Environment because your attack is already at PL.

7. Regeneration [Recovery Rate] must be bought on specific kinds of recovery (unconscious, bruised, etc.). Please indicate which one you want the 2 points to apply to.

8. You have Concealment 3 [blending] (1 PP per rank). I assume that two of those ranks apply to normal sight. To what sense does the third rank apply?

9. I'm not sure how, but I only get your powers to add up to 29 PPs. I may be missing something.

1] I count 28 points for abilities

2] Is this a PL 6 or PL 10 build? I see some titles say PL 10 but the pp's and the original build were PL 6.

3] If you are using trade offs it would be helpful to put those down at the bottom of the build near where you would add up the points. [just so we don't get confused] 8-)

4]

toughness:5+protection(-4 trade off 2-bdb,2 ref) 6
I think the part in parenthises was ment to be next to your Ref save was it not? BDB and Ref don't help your toughness. [as far as I remember]

Before I look any further maybe I should wait for the answer to #2 ;)

2] Is this a PL 6 or PL 10 build? I see some titles say PL 10 but the pp's and the original build were PL 6.

3] If you are using trade offs it would be helpful to put those down at the bottom of the build near where you would add up the points. [just so we don't get confused] 8-)

4]

I think the part in parenthises was ment to be next to your Ref save was it not? BDB and Ref don't help your toughness. [as far as I remember]

4]

1. I'm still not sure what "bdb:+2+2-4+2 trade 6" means. How many points did you buy for defense?

2. Regeneration [Recovery Rate] must be bought on specific kinds of recovery (unconscious, bruised, etc.). Please indicate which one you want the 2 points to apply to.

3. Does this "vunerable vs bright light(-1)" mean that you have a minor vulnerability to powers with the "light" descriptor. Or is this a "minor weakness (-1)" to bright light?

4. I'm not sure what "TRADE OFFS-4/TOUGHNESS,2 REF, 2 BASE DEF BONUS" means. Did you trade-off Toughness and Defense caps to: Defense/Toughness: +2/+10?