Corsecjedi's Drafting Board

Corsecjedi

So, starting to sketch out some ideas for a potential PL 7 to add for my second character slot.  I'm still working on the details of how she came into her powers and their source - that'll be posted as it goes along.  However, I've got some rough ideas about the mechanics of her abilities.  Basically, I'm thinking she'll be an enabler/healer rather than a direct combatant.  I'm also leaning toward making her a pacifist who disables and hinders rather than harms.  So, barebones character sheet ahoy!

Player Name: Corsecjedi

Character Name:

Power Level: 7 (105/105 PP)

Trade-Offs: -2 Defense/+2 Toughness

Unspent Power Points: 0

Progress To Bronze Status: 0/30

In Brief: A gentle soul gifted with powers to heal and help others.

Alternate Identity:

Identity: Secret

Birthplace:

Affiliations:

Family:

Description:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Hair:

Power Descriptions:

Her powers are going to look fairly standard.  She has to lay her hand on a target, which is followed by a bright flash of warm, gold and green light.  When she uses her abilities to enhance her allies, they practically glow for a few moments  until her boon wears off.  Foes that she debilitates tend to look almost green and physically unwell.

Basically, everything she does is a result of her magical (or possibly divine, depending on what arc of story I end up pursuing) control over the human body, or gifts from her patron.

History:

Personality & Motivation:

She is a very empathetic and caring person who can't bring herself to actually physically harm others with violence.  Intellectually, she understands that some people need to be stopped, and she's committed to doing her part to help others, but she can't bring herself to physically harm living creatures.

Personality wise, she's going to be a pretty spirited and upbeat person with a generally positive outlook on life.  She tends to make friends easily and cares deeply about those friends.

Powers & Tactics:

She is going to be very much a team player, putting a priority on healing the hurt or injured.  If none, then she'll move on to either granting boons to her allies or trying to debilitate her foes, whatever seems best in the situation.

Complications:

Abilities: 0 + 0 + 6 + 2 + 6 + 6 = 20 PP

Strength: 10

Dexterity: 10

Constitution: 16

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 16

Charisma: 16

Combat: 8 + 8 = 16 PP

Initiative: + 0

Attack: +4 (+5 Melee)

Grapple: +5

Defense: +5 (+4 Base, +1 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -4

Saving Throws: 3 + 3 + 3 = 9 PP

Toughness: +9 (+3 Con, +6 Protection)

Fortitude: +7/+6 (+3 Con, +3, +1 Enhanced)

Reflex: +3 (+0 Dex, +3)

Will: +7/+6 (+3 Wis, +3, +1 Enhanced)

Skills: 36 Ranks = 9 PP

Concentration 3 (+6)

Diplomacy 5 (+8)

Handle Animal 2 (+5)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 4 (+5)

Language 1 (TBD!)

Medicine 4 (+7)

Notice 4 (+7)

Sense Motive 5 (+8)

Survival 4 (+7)

Feats: 9 PP

Attack Focus (Melee) 1

Dodge Focus 1

Fascinate (Diplomacy)

Inspire 2

Luck 2

Teamwork 1

Track

Equipment: ( EP)

Powers: 21 + 8 + 2 = 31 PP

Magic of Life and Health 8.5 (17 PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 4) [21 PP] (Magic, Life Energy)

Base power: Healing 7 (Feats: Persistent, Regrowth, Stabilize) [17 PP] (“Healing handsâ€)

Alternate Power 1: Fatigue 7 (Feats: Accurate, Reversible, Slow Fade) [17 PP] (“Spell of Exhaustionâ€)

Alternate Power 2: Nauseate 7 (Feats: Accurate, Reversible, Slow Fade) [17 PP] (“Diseased Touchâ€)

Alternate Power 3: Paralyze 7 (Feats: Accurate, Reversible, Slow Fade) [17 PP] (“Neural Shockâ€)

Alternate Power 4: Overdrive [12 PP]

Boost 2 [speed 2] (Extras: Total Fade, Linked, Feats: Slow Fade, Flaws: Others Only[3 PP]

Boost 4 [super-Strength 2] (Extras: Total Fade, Linked, Feats: Slow Fade, Flaws: Others Only) [5 PP]

Boost 3 [impervious Toughness (Bonus to existing) 3] (Extras: Total Fade, Linked, Feats: Slow Fade, Flaws: Others Only[4 PP]

Device 2 (10 PP Container) [8 PP] (“Armorâ€)

Enhanced Fortitude 1 [1 PP]

Enhanced Will 1 [1 PP]

Immunity 2 (Critical Hits) [2 PP]

Protection 6 [6 PP]

Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison) [2 PP] (“Divine Healthâ€)

Drawbacks:

Abilities () + Combat () + Saving Throws () + Skills () + Feats () + Powers () - Drawbacks () = /105 Power Points

Still have 11 PP left at this point, I believe, to spread around.  Some will definitely go to equipment, but not sure beyond that.  Debating a nullify array, showing her mastery over her body to cancel out energy that actually hits her.

Edited by Corsecjedi