Earth Victoriana: On Track

Supercape

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annie has a +18 Skill too, plus the Second Chance (Disable Device) Feat, so a total of +20 Bonus with Dee helping:

1d20+20=36 More than Ample!

But...convenient excuse to have a robot fight and a HP for all!

I am presuming that Ulysses had time to "Heal up" whilst trekking. 

Synapse Unharmed 3 HP

Ulyssess Unuharmed 2 HP

Could I have initiative rolls?

Annie and Dee's disable device have given the Giant Robot the Weak Point flaw, meaning that any critical hit will completely bypass its toughness. In addition, if the Robot becomes helpless, any disable device attempt to further incapacitate it will be at a +5 Situational bonus. 

Also if you could post that gadeteering / disable action, Thev?

Okay, Synapse is going to stunt a power similar to something she has used before off her Power Reserve: Flight 1 and Super Strength 2 (limited: to lifting capacity) (4 pp total), so she can fly herself and Annie down off the cliff side via Telekinesis.

(and she is putting up her forcefield)

Done! Post away!

Annie is going to fire at the GPSR with her RIvet Gun: 1d20+10=15 Ironically missing. 

The GSPR will then climb-run to the ground (as it was designed to do) as its action. I am going to fluff a bit here, but say that its size, motion, and design, alongside the terrain, will effectively mean a trip attack on Ulysses: opposed roll is: 1d20+10=15, Ulysses can resist with STR or DEX, and add immobile ranks. 

Thev - if you could post that stunt, and is it using fatigue/extra effort or HP?

1d20+14=20 It tumbles to the ground!

So a thirty foot drop is a damage 3 effect, I am adding 5 to that due to the fact that boulders are flying and its a bad surface to land on: a damage 8 Effect (DC 23 Toughness)

1d20+15=27 which it makes, although it is still prone!

Round 2:

12 - Synpase - 3 HP - Unharmed

12 - Annie - Unharmed

9 - GSPR (Giant Steam Powered Robot) - Unharmed - Prone

2 - Ulysses - 1 HP - Unharmed - On cliff. 

To note: Ulysses toughness would allow him to jump off the cliff and suffer no damage (due to impervious)

Synpase gets a DC 20 Notice Roll

The ticking sound has changed after the fall...it sounds suspiciously like a bomb counting down...

Next round, Ex! For now, Synapse is up! :)  (and has a notice roll!)

(The drop elbow is awesome, however!)

EDIT: As you are surging (for a fatigue), you can get another attack in: An Elbow Drop!

As its prone you get a +4 to your attack roll. In addition, I will say the weight of the drop gives you another +2 Damage bonus for being flat out awesome. 

OK let it blow (as its disabled already!) Its a Damage 15 effect so lets see what that does...

1d20+14=19

vs DC 30 Damage that means a fail by 11, so yes, its destroyed :(

I cant actually find any rules about what that means for the rest of you. Perhaps technically it would damage you, but as we have essentially come to the endish of the thread, I'm going to waive that - and feel free to have your hair ruffled or sunburnt face as per your wishes!