Who reads the instructions, anyway? (IC)

Thunder King

Robomaster was fiddling with his keys and standing by an older model sedan. He managed to pop the door open just as he spotted Cho coming out of the house. He shouted an expletive and hurriedly tried to shut the door. It was clear that he was in a panic, desperate to escape from the person who destroyed the door to his lair.

Robomaster felt his car shake wildly and then began to feel a pull. The vehicule wasn't moving. Someone was holding it. The metal bending as and breaking as Cho applied pressure, the wheels spinning into nothing as the car found itself lifted off the ground. The whole carcass creaked, straining under her strength. Grunting, she lifted it above her head. This so-called Robomaster wasn't going anywhere in that car of his, no sir!

"I'm sorry but this is a no-parking space!" she quips...secretly hoping this isn't sounding horribly corny. It probably does but she realize it's too late to go back. And with that, she smashes the car into a wall!

Edited by RobRX

Robomaster rolled out of the ruins of his car and stood up, slightly dizzy from the impact. "Jeez." He said, blinking. "You're a strong girl. Would you be interested in being my henchman? Henchwoman...partner in crime?" He said. "No matter, I shall simply have to thrash you with fisticuffs!" He said, bringing his hands up. He looked like he might have known what he was doing, but it was doubtful, very doubtful.

"Tch!" said Cho, brushing off her hands. "Yeah, not a chance. Has that ever actually worked?" she begin to ponder out loud, thinking. Did anyone ever stop and went 'yeah I'll be a supervillain' was what was going through her mind. It sounded so preposterous to her to even bother saying that.

"Come on, you're really going to punch me? I just lifted your car and shrugged off punches from your robots!" Raising her hands, she taunted the man. "Come at me, bro!" Thinking she absolutely had the upper hand in this situation, Cho completely lowered her guard, frankly not expecting any threat from the man who was running away from her a moment ago.

Robomaster's hand shot out with surprising quickness and slammed into her right shoulder. He was wearing gloves, and she could tell that there was something metal enhancing his punches under the glove. It hit her shoulder and stung notably. However, she could tell that the power was in the gloves, not his hits. He didn't move with the kind of power a real fighter would have.

POW! Robomaster saw bright lights as Cho's punch hit his face, almost knocking him out in one blow. The girl felt her opponent's face almost cave in from the blow. In that brief moment, she was glad she pulled that punch. Any stronger and she could have risked killing the man, which wasn't her intention. At the very least, his face and nose would be very painfully sore and swollen for a few days.

"That was a warning punch. I um...think I'm supposed to ask you to surrender here, right? I don't want to go jail because I broke you." As she says the, the man's fist very narrowly miss her face. Still in the dodging motion, she then gesture to uppercut her opponent but once more she swung too fast and without proper aiming.

Robomaster stumbled back. "Surrender? Never!" He said, taking a wild swing at her. "Stop moving, you foolish hero. You fear the might of my techarm punches! Stand firm and see how the might of my superior technology crushes your feeble form!" It was quite obvious that he really couldn't hit very well.

His form was terrible, his swings were wild and out of control, and he depended entirely on the devices on his arms to land a hit.

Dodging the blow, Cho quipped; "You know. Maybe you should build more than robo-fists. Like, a whole robot suit." And with that she clenched her fist and uppercutted the man. BAM! With a single blow, he was out, cold, biting the dust. Once more, she hoped she hadn't killed the man. Robomaster was down.

"Hello? Um, are you okay?" she asked. "I-I hope you're not dead."

He was breathing, just out. He groaned in pain as he lay there, alive but very sore. Several people walked up to the two of them, as their little fight had drawn quite a bit of attention. Some of them had pulled out cell phones, and within a few minutes, the police were rounding the corner, sirens blazing.

"Okay, what's going on?" One of the officers said, stepping up.

"Oh this?" she says. "Um, basically this guy was causing trouble with um, robots. So I stopped him! Yep, he's no trouble anymore." She gesture to the man laying in pain, on the ground. No doubt he was still lying there after that painful and powerful uppercut. "Check in there, you'll find his robots. Same robots that were destroying properties."

The girl isn't really sure how to react in this situation. Pride? Nervousness? Regret. She didn't really want to attention since it would only mean her mother would yell at her and that wasn't something she was looking forward to.

One of the other officers ran into the derelict building and peeked inside. "Yeah, there's a robot laying here on the floor that matches the broken one a few miles back." He said.

They cuffed Robomaster and he woke up a few seconds later. "Uhhhh...." He said. "What hit me...."

"So, looks like you're telling the truth." The officer said. "But I want to know why this man was trying to break into an old convenience store."

"Convenience store?" Robomaster said, blinking.

"Yeah, what were you after?"

"I was after a bank." He said, lowering his head. "Stupid robots. Last time I borrow coding off the internet." He said.

Cho couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You know, you're not helping your case by saying you were planning to rob a bank." Then, she sighs as the adrenaline rush wears down. Her stomach growl and her energy is at all-time low, fighting the robots and their master was more than tiring for her. She then turn to the police officer. "Can I, uh...can I go now?" However, in her mind, she's aware that she probably won't be allowed to leave, not right away.

"I mean, I still left my shopping bag in a store and..." Her sentences are half-formed from nervosity.

The officers nod. "We understand. There's enough evidence to convict him on the robots alone." The lead officer said. "Thank you for helping, Miss. A hero helped save my partner and I last year, so I always give you folks room to do what you need to do." He helped Robomaster to his feet, who merely glared.

"This was the worst idea ever." He said as the police placed him in the car.

"You're telling me." The officer said with a chuckle.

"H-hero, right." she says, not used to being reffered in that term "Well, I don't have a costume." she explicitly points out. She supposes she might still legally count as one for the purpose of that arrest. "If I'm not neeed here anymore, I think I'll go. I got...well I...uh got other things to attend to. I hope they haven't thrown away my bag." Hopefully this won't make the news, she think. Then again it's a fairly minor event in a city like Freedom City.

She stand there, waiting for the policeman's answer.

The officer nodded. "Go ahead, we got it covered here. Thanks for the help." He said. A couple of the officers began to bring out crime scene tape and investigate the area. It looked as though the police had moved in, and Cho was free to leave.

They removed Robomaster's weapons from his hands and pushed him into the car. Robomaster glared at Cho through the window, but made no attempt to move or escape. They shut the door. He said nothing, but it was evident that he was angry, humiliated, and wouldn't likely forget her, not any time soon.

With that wrapped up, Cho crouched and lept away, back to the store to hopefully find her bag. Heading back home, she knew she have a lot of explaining to do. Hopefully she hadn't attracted too much bad attention to herself, a she wasn't looking forward to the familly drama that could unfold. Especially not around christmas.

Roofhopping, she headed home. Overall, it hadn't been a bad day. Just a bit odd, she supposed. Of course, Cho had no idea of what would come next...

"TO BE CONTINUED IN GRAVITY FALLS!!" says the caption at the bottom of the page.

Edited by RobRX