Hunting Down the Drug Sources [OOC]

Ok, any character can join in so long they have something related with MAX drugs dealing.

The current skills and feats that Reflexion have currently mimic with his Reflex Memory:

Skills: Acrobatic 6 (+10), Climb 4 (+8), Drive 6 (+10), Stealth 8 (+12).

Feats: Precise Shot, Ranged Pin, Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack.

Total RM PP spend: 10.

Joining this with Exile, and I'll just drop in a couple of rolls here since I'm using a few skills as I enter.

First up: Gather Information; MAX drug trafficking in the Fens (1d20+10=26)

I'll be referencing this a little later on when I'm slightly clearer in the head to say something on just what it's given me.

Secondly: Disguise roll with Morph = 38

Should be self explanatory; Wilhelm doesn't want to be recognized, and isn't likely to be either.

Hmm, funny how I've rolled sixteen twice in a row. Ah well, I'm sure it'll bite me in the ass when I get into combat and will have to burn HP to actually hit anything.

Right, quick check. Have you any idea how to proceed Pelle? If you do, is your lack of postin due to something else? In any case got any objections too what I'm now about to do (i.e proceeding forward with my own line a little.)

I was thinking of possibly letting Reflexion mistake Wilhelm aka Jack Doyle for a dealer, or tag him to one which Exile might have found out about. What do you think?

Right, quick check. Have you any idea how to proceed Pelle? If you do, is your lack of postin due to something else? In any case got any objections too what I'm now about to do (i.e proceeding forward with my own line a little.)

I was thinking of possibly letting Reflexion mistake Wilhelm aka Jack Doyle for a dealer, or tag him to one which Exile might have found out about. What do you think?

I don´t mind it all but I just simple waiting if other refers are gonna post something. But I will try to post something at tomorrow or Thursday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...