Game Idea (Looking for GM and players)

horngeek

So, now I've gotten back into Freedom PBP, I'm looking to get into something involving Vector, and I've got a couple of ideas, involving high-tech weapons being smuggled into Australia.  Freedom City's been identified as a source, and since Vector was already planning to return to Freedom City, the Australian Federal Police have asked her if she could help investigate. 

Given that AA mentioned that Omegadrome Mafiosi have been a thing in some of his past plots (and gave the okay), they could easily be Terminus-tech weapons with said Omegadrone Mafiosi being involved, but that'd be up to the GM. 

The thing is, I'm still a bit unsure of my GM skills (in particular, I don't trust myself not to spill all the beans too quickly in anything resembling a mystery), so if possible, I'd prefer someone else to run this.  I'd also be open to other superheroes being involved, of course. 

So, any takers?

I volunteer as GM. And horngeek, never fear about Game Mastering even if you don't think you're much good, nobody got good by not trying.

Also, on this, I'd like to just be able to worry about my own character for a bit- sooner or later I'll see if I can put together a game of my own, don't worry.  ;)  Those extra PP are hard to resist, after all.  :P

Okay, reaffirming this as something I aim to make happen.

Going to ask AA to use his Omegadrone Mafia Man for this plot, as it would be churlish not to take advantage of such a coincidence. It's still going to be about weird super-tech smuggling of course, though with a lightly more esoteric bent than just "guns that shoot entropy" or "implosion grenades" or something. More like that episode of Superman: the Animated Series when that lackey of Darkseid handed out Apokolitan weaponry to Intergang.

It will be set in Australia, around Brisbane. After an initial opening that clues each of the characters into the vague idea of the scheme individually, they come together to unravel the plot in its entirety. Mostly the thread will be problem-solving rather than strictly combat or investigation or social, although there will be times when getting word from the underworld is necessary depending on how things turn out.

And Raveled, what about Ironclad? Wouldn't she be interested in super-powerful weapns technology falling into just about the worst possible hands?

And Raveled, what about Ironclad? Wouldn't she be interested in super-powerful weapns technology falling into just about the worst possible hands?

I'm phasing Ironclad out. Shadows of History is going to be her last thread. If you're looking for tech backup, ask Fox what Dragonfly's doing these days.