• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Corbin and Kimber just get a faint, fleeting shivery feeling, like a cold finger tracing down their spines. Indira, on the other hand, manages to make out the tell-tale signs of attempting to read her mind. The feeling vanishes almost instantly as she turns her attention to it, but it is unmistakable.

EDIT: And the sensation began almost immediately after Rojas said 'Blue Ring'.

Edited by Arichamus
  • 1 month later...

Cobalt Templar realizes that

Alfonso's not speaking normally. At least for people in the area. There's no regional accent(beyond a very faint sheen of one), and everything comes out in a slightly breathless staccato.

Alfonso knows Cobalt's onto something.

Ghost Girl sees that

Ion is moving and talking like someone in a faint trance. That and her attitude seems like a very rough hackwork parody Wraith's more obvious and broadest traits, with faint glimmers of someone else behind them. She's trying to get an idea of what the trio are like for information's sake.

Her Bluff roll keeps her awareness of this from being noticed.

Wraith notices that

Christina is watching her very intently for an answer, is moving awkwardly and that she hasn't blinked once.

The Bluff roll keeps her discovery from being seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Kimber is using Nick's Necrovision from her lesser array:

AP: Super-Senses 4 (Detect Death [Mental]; Extras: Extended 1 [100'], Radius, Ranged) [4PP]

Super-Senses 4 (Postcognition; Extra: Affects Others, Flaw: Limited [Moments of Death]) [4PP] (Nick’s Necrovision)

Notice check.: 1d20+11 30

She also has:

Super-Senses 4 (Counters Concealment [Visual, Flaws: Limited (Undead)], Darkvision) [3PP]

• 1 month later...

Alright, all of them catch the sound of faint singing coming from the tunnel(though Corbin doesn't make it out clearly over the running water), Wraith is canny enough to know that a pool wouldn't form for long out in the open, as well as the downward stream looking much older. Cobalt Templar realizes that it would actually make more sense for the pool to be hidden, because otherwise it would have been spotted by now. Kimber can make out individual words in a song gently enticing wanderers nearer, in a language that changes to whatever she's thinking in.

• 2 months later...

Since I know you're kind of sparse on interweb time, Ari, I'm posting questions here.

-You already mentioned the overall cave is about 50 feet high and whatnot. The fountain is centered, yes?

-How far away is Grimy Ringboy McNecklace from the kids, specifically Corbin?

-I'm going to wait for Gizmo and Fox to post before posting with Corbin, since, well, Corbin's post is going to be me/him starting combat (by way of sudden size change and a grapple attempt). So, just a head's up there. 

As mentioned last night, I'm radically rewriting that post. But yes, it's about 50ft. from each side to its opposite. The fountain is in the rough center, under a hole in the cavern ceiling.

And In'Dego Zefir is, say, eight feet from him. As he will be in a future time, once the Retcon takes place.

Edited by Arichamus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...