South Freedom (going kaboom)

Heridfel

well I was gonna get to this eventually and it might as well be here (I'll probably end up posting it again somewhere else later)

To keep down on the confusion of when things are happening and where if you are posting outside of a prescripted adventure put your character name - time of day - specific location (or as specific as you can get) in bold at the top of your post every time.

This idea is of course subject to change if voted down as a bad one by the rest of the refs. That being said I see prescripted events as happening sort of out of the regular time line so I don't see why you couldn't jump in.

also Heridfel I'd say the exploding buildings just off the top of my head, they're flashier and definitely louder I'd imagine....plus there is more vested interest in helping the people inside.

well I was gonna get to this eventually and it might as well be here (I'll probably end up posting it again somewhere else later)

To keep down on the confusion of when things are happening and where if you are posting outside of a prescripted adventure put your character name - time of day - specific location (or as specific as you can get) in bold at the top of your post every time.

This idea is of course subject to change if voted down as a bad one by the rest of the refs. That being said I see prescripted events as happening sort of out of the regular time line so I don't see why you couldn't jump in.

also Heridfel I'd say the exploding buildings just off the top of my head, they're flashier and definitely louder I'd imagine....plus there is more vested interest in helping the people inside.