Other folks seem to be having better luck than Wraith on the whole doing-damage thing. Tactics change!

Wraith shapeshifts:

Elongation 4 (50') [3pp]

Additional Limbs 6 (+50 limbs) [6pp]

Normally I'd go for some Super-Strength to round that out, but it's expensive and the Meta-Grue, as many powerhouses do, probably has a pretty good grapple check.

Final base grapple bonus: 11 (melee attack bonus) + 6 (str bonus) + 4 (Elongation) + 6 (Additional Limbs) = +27. I eyeball Meta-Grue's as somewhere between +20 and +30, depending on how AA's boosted his stats and how much growth and elongation he's using (or is able to use, collared and all). Decent odds!

Melee Attack Roll vs. Meta-Grue (grapple; +2/-2 All-Out Attack), DC19 (1d20 + 11 + 2=30)

That'll do.

Opposed Grapple Check vs. Meta-Grue (grapple +27; +2/-2 All-Out Attack) (1d20 + 27 + 2=47)

Yessssssss. Metal hugs!

Regardless of the outcome, Wraith is at -2 defense until her next turn. Her ability to interpose, sadly, is probably going to be somewhat limited; hopefully it won't be needed!

Hm.  To smash or not to smash that is the question?  Welp, failing to damage it probably stands out more than failing to disable, so smashing it is!

Time to get some more mileage out of Quick Draw.  Getting rid of the Stun Rod to draw his Escrima Sticks.

Welp, he's helpless and Foreshadow would coup de grace him.  But, since  Meta-Grwill have blows raining down on him from the others soon enough.  Going to bring the pain to the collar so that we can have a little chat.  He's helpless so sneak attacking's nice and available I believe.

So taking the time to perform Sneaking Power Attack (-2 Atk/+2 Dmg) vs Slave Collar (DC 25) (+4 Melee attack vs Helpless foe bonus): 1d20+12 32  Crit!

Adding + 5 to the Damage DC total of 30 guess I didn't need the Coup de Grace Auto Critness.

Foreshadow: 31 

Wraith: 26

Blod: 26 

Crimson Tiger: 23, Bruisedx1 

Operator: 19 

The operator of the laser array gets 19! 

All right, Foreshadow is up. Don't forget that the guns are out of melee range (and mounted into the wall) so attacking them is going to require some Wall-Crawling, Flight, or a Fastball Special. It might be easier to aim for the operator, for all that she's invisible up there behind the glass of the announcer's booth. 

Welp, Foreshadow's going to switch to his Throwing Discs.

Since he knows the general direction because they know the announcer is behind the glass.  Will assume only the 50% miss chance of concealment's is coming into play...

Concealment Miss Chance: 1d20 9 Boo.  Welp that's a miss.  The ensuing attack roll will be a miss regardless then, but might as well see if he's completely missing the glass in a sad display..

Autofire Throwing Discs vs Announcer Behind the Glass (DC18*): 1d20+7 20

Wraith shapeshifts:

Speed 1 (10mph) [1pp]

Wall-Crawling 1 [2pp]

Leaping 1 (x2; Running Long Jump 32') [1pp]

Strike 5 (Feats: Mighty) 6pp

She charges the window with a leap, using Wall-Crawling to grab hold to the frame/wall.

Melee Attack Roll vs. Window (Strike; Charge +2, Power Attack -2/+2) (1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2=31)

....well! I think she'll just go ahead and put that crit straight into the toughness DC; DC26 (base) + 5 (crit) + 2 (power attack) = DC33 tou save.

Wraith has no dodge bonus and is at a -2 defense penalty on top of that.