http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4336785/

The Meta-Grue goes on 16 

So our order is - 

Wraith: 23, +1 Complication HP 

Foreshadow: 19

Meta-Grue: 16 

Crimson Tiger: 12

Blod: 11 

Incidentally, the Meta-Grue's sheet is cartoonishly awful. 

You should assume I am using a version of him where he has used his Shapeshift to hit his actual caps as a powerhouse - so he has a DEF of +9, a TOU of +17, a melee ATK of +12, and an unarmed damage of +14.

Wraith's currently shifted to something like this:

Leaping 1 (x2 [Running Long Jump: 30ft]) [1pp]

Speed 1 (10mph / 100 feet per Move Action) [1pp]

Strike 5 (Feats: Improved Critical [19-20], Mighty, Power Attack) [8pp]

She is not super pleased with this whole situation! A grue is just the awful icing on the awful cake.

She's also the only tou-shifted character here, if I'm not mistaken, so she'll go ahead and leap right into the action - she closes to melee and tries to smack 'im.

Melee Attack Roll vs. Meta-Grue, DC19 (Strike; Power Attack -5/+5, Charge +2) (1d20 + 11 - 5 + 2=13)

Swing and a miss! I'll let that stand, for now; she may end up needing that Ultimate Toughness.

She'll be interposing for Foreshadow, for the time being. Wraith is at -2 Defense until the start of her next turn.

So let's see might as well cover my actions before the next IC post,

Foreshadow draws his Stun Rod.

Then he follows up by feinting with an Acrobatic Bluff: 1d20+22 36!

Now to round things up with a (Power Attack -2 Atk/ +2 Effect) Stun Rod (Fortitude DC19) vs Meta-Grue: 1d20+8 15

Which hopefully hits after the acrobatic bluff.  Alas sneak attack doesn't apply to non damaging saves  :argh: .