Throw The Small Ones Back (OOC)

Thevshi

On to…

Round Three

22 Unknown figure

17 Tempest (unharmed, 2 HP)

16 Wave-Eye (bruised, 1 HP)

8 Squid thing.

The mysterious figure fires again at Wave-Eye, who just recovered from being dazed.  Another hit (maybe) with a 22.  Miss check confirms it hits with a 10, so another DC 25 toughness save for Wave-Eye.

DC25 Toughness save: 14. Staggered and Dazed.

EDIT: reroll(0HP): 23. Bruised.

Going to try and attack both of these fellows. Attack rolls(Power Attack -2 Attack +2 Damage), first at the Squid, second at ???: 22, 19. If those hit, DC29 Toughness saves. Concealment roll: 2. Nevermind.

Edited by Arichamus

Okay Thomas, Tempest is up.  If he is going to try to drive away, that will take a couple of rounds (assuming he can even get through the gate).  He is of course alone at the moment, though there are the cameras (not that he cannot give himself some cover from them).

Change array 

• Mist 5 (100 feet) (15/35)
  • Flight 10 (10,000 MPH) (20/35)

1. remove keys from car and put in pocket

2. Use  mist about 50 feet to left

3 activate Ice skin

4. Put on rain jacket 

5 open door

5. Head off to the fight

6. Remove mist

If this takes more than one turn just let me know and just have it bleed into the next turn. I'm just putting all the actions down for the sake of sanity. 

Edited by thomasdm3

Okay, going to get to the squid’s action in a moment, but wanted to combined a post with the unknown figure while I was at it, so…

Round four

22 Unknown figure

16 Wave-Eye (2 bruised, 1 HP)

8 Squid thing.

The figure tries to blast Wave-Eye once more, hitting with a 28, so another DC 25 toughness save for Wave-Eye.

Combining actions for the bad guys again, so we will be starting,

Round Five

22 Unknown figure

16 Wave-Eye (3 bruised, 0 HP)

8 Squid thing.

The squid tosses a person up into the air past Tempest.

The guy with the trident tries to look for Wave-Eye, spotting him with a 24.  He fires a blast at the Triton, hitting again with a 28, DC 25 toughness save.

And then back to Tempest.