The Creeping Killer(s) [OOC]

Targeted: A targeted area effect is an option for any effect that normally requires an attack roll. It allows the effect to “attack†everyone in the affected area. The attacker makes a single attack roll for the effect, comparing the result to the Defense of each potential target in the area, meaning the effect may hit some and miss others. The targets hit by the attack receive the normal saving throw against it, but do not get a Reflex save to reduce or eliminate the effect, unlike general area effects. The Evasion feat does not apply to targeted area effects, since they do not allow a Reflex saving throw. Attack and Save DC trade-offs apply to targeted area effects, since they require an attack roll.
As for the Drain part, yeah, I figured Drain Toughness was too farfetched, so I will go with your suggestion:

Drain Constitution 13 (Extras: Area [burst], Selective; Power Feats: Accurate 2, Precise 2)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
there's one more visible blob-monster
So the crit asploded another one? Cool :D Mongrel Angel hasn't answered in a while. Can I assume that she's knocked out or shocked or what have you? Either that or you can NPC her doing aerial support again. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I want this game to have some progress :)

So the crit asploded another one? Cool :D

Er... two visible ones (the Refs still haven't voted.)

Mongrel Angel hasn't answered in a while. Can I assume that she's knocked out or shocked or what have you? Either that or you can NPC her doing aerial support again. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I want this game to have some progress :)

In the interest in moving this along, I'll say she's flown up and out as soon as the two on her asploded.