Searching for Vanguard

Supercape

Also, Tiff, could you flesh out what ideas you had for Lucy Diamond? At the moment I have something in mind for her, basically a scatter brain with the ability to turn into sparkling diamond (and through that, focus light as laser beams or dazzles). Thats the core, but open for some adjustment. What did you want out of her?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Tiff, could you flesh out what ideas you had for Lucy Diamond? At the moment I have something in mind for her, basically a scatter brain with the ability to turn into sparkling diamond (and through that, focus light as laser beams or dazzles). Thats the core, but open for some adjustment. What did you want out of her?

Well initially I was thinking of a more psychedelic power set with her projecting something that caused confusion in her enemies with them being out of it seeing the pretty lights, if that not appropriate then the whole diamond armour will work just fine.

Personality wise I was thinking as your traditional ditzy but idealistic hippy girl, who just happened to get powers.

And yeah Ari, I can understand some not getting along, just calling it a "rivalry" did not seem right.

Sorry, I'm bad at words regarding those kinds of relationships. Oh well, room to improve!

In a way, I think an oblique conflict is far more interesting than a straightforward "you vs me" conflict of opposites.

Yeah, that works fine.

Your plan outline that I didn't see until just now sounds awesome Supercape. An actual plan with space to improvise.