Dryad Break out

nareik123

Would you be up for having this breakout involve multiple PC villains? I suspect that Icarus will end up in jail at the end of his time travel story arc, and that breakout can be done out of continuity with that story. It's just like when Marvel gets delays in their comics and publishes the return of a character before we even knew he left. :)

Otherwise, I can run something like what you want, just for you. I find it easier to see if we can fit in multiple players, though.

I always knew Barnum had an ace up her sleeve...

:D

Actually though, now that I look closer . . . Heridfel seems to have hit a RL snag and hasn't been his usual postacular self. Give this a few more days for Heridfel to get back to normal, and if he's a "no go" we'll see if we can drum up a Ref for you. :)

I took a bit longer of a break than I had anticipated. Surprisingly, I vacationed during my vacation, rather than making sure I remained up-to-date on my posts. That said, I rather need to catch up on things. I don't believe that I'll be able to start it tonight, but Tuesday or Wednesday should see it happening.