Lock, Fist and Purr (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, based on my calculations, you could have to use the HP to stunt off of Superstrength to have enough Leaping to get up to her. 

I will need a DC 15 balance check to stay on your feet landing up on the support arch for the bridge (where she is).  (You get to roll your +2 for Dex)

EDITS: After discussion in chat. 

Move Action: Leap to the Bridge. 

Standard Action: Overrun. 

As he has improved Overrun, she cannot avoid the attack, and he has +4 on the trip opposed roll. 

Unarmed attack, Shifting +2 DC, -2 Attack (from Alt Form)

1d20+10=29 is, I am pretty sure, a hit!

So, opposed roll: Mess will be using Strength, which is at +8 base, +4 from Super Strength. Also +4 from Improved Overrun Feat, +2 from shifted attack, -4 from Size penalty, +6 from Speed 6 Power. 

1d20+14=27 +6 from Speed (not added) = 33. 

I guess Strand may get a +4 bonus from having lots of limbs, plus she gets to choose to oppose with acrobatics or strength, 

EDIT: I note Harry had already pulled the body inside the Chevvy, so he will just drive to below where Strand is (which may mean she hits the Chevvy!) - even if he doesnt get the whole way. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I thought I replied to this awhile ago.

No, no rolls needed to keep leaping along to keep pace with Strand.  (assuming you do not try to land on some narrow ledge or something along the way, but for the moment that should not be necessary)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, back to our initiative order....

Tiff, Strand is on a rooftop not too far from where Rev is.  With her current stunted leaping, she can easly reach the villainess in a move action.

26 Revenant (unharmed, 1 HP)

24 Harry (unharmed)

19 Bloody Mess (unharmed, 3 HP)

6 Strand (bruised)

• 2 weeks later...